BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Rocky was underrated he had great punching power and determination

If u rate Holyfield and Tyson higher that fine tho
Marciano ducked outta boxing at like age 32

And that was before the era of the large heavyweights who were in avg like 220lbs

I'm at work so I can't go in on him like I want to but naw Rocky is overrated

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Holyfield biggest win was against a post jail Tyson

nikka lost all 3 bowe fights and both Lennox fights

He was good but mike dominance was longer than Evander

Lennox beat a done Tyson nd got knocked out by 2 journey man

Tyson loses came when he was old or done really

See this is how I know you don't know shyt about boxing, most of you nikkas in here talking don't y'all aint ever stepped foot into the ring section on here.

Holyfield is the only man who was an undisputed champ in TWO WEIGHT CLASSES. Holyfields resume at Cruiserweight alone is superior to Mike's entire run as a HW, not even taking into account his HW career, where he is still the only man to beat Riddikk Bowe. Also I don't want to hear shyt about Mike Tyson post prison when the two fights Tyson had before he got molly whopped by Holyfield was against Frank Bruno and Bruce Seldon, both had belts at the time bruh. Tyson had 4 fights post prison before he fought Holyfield, Mike just got that ass beat bro it's that simple.

Lennox Lewis lost to two journeyman, ok and he came back and beat them as well in rematches, something Tyson never did for the people who beat him, and he beat every other top level fighter he ever fought, something Tyson couldn't do, and I aint even A Lennox Lewis fan like that but y'all nikkas tripping. Mufukkas make excuses for Tyson like an abused woman in denial does for her husband, Tyson flat out wasn't as good as the media hyped him up to be, he was good, but he wasn't GREAT. It is what it is.

Daps
Marciano ducked outta boxing at like age 32

And that was before the era of the large heavyweights who were in avg like 220lbs

I'm at work so I can't go in on him like I want to but naw Rocky is overrated

I respected his resolve he really wasnt that talented. He was behind in alot of fights and came back ezzard charles and jersey joe fights in paticular

But he did get out right before floyd pattersin who was great was coming up

The criticism u have is valid tho he beat older past prime fighters as well

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Change my mind

Dudes resume is mediocre and he couldn't dominate in the 90s once the heavyweight talent pool increased significantly from what it was in the 80s

Ali
Foreman
Joe
SRR
SRL
Roy Jones
Floyd

Some guys that are above him easily
Not to mention guys with cases

Forman..:mjlol: he retired after taking his first L.

Holyfield beat all top contenders of his era besides Lennox. Won the title 2 he is definitely top 5-10

Daps
See this is how I know you don't know shyt about boxing, most of you nikkas in here talking don't y'all aint ever stepped foot into the ring section on here.

Holyfield is the only man who was an undisputed champ in TWO WEIGHT CLASSES. Holyfields resume at Cruiserweight alone is superior to Mike's entire run as a HW, not even taking into account his HW career, where he is still the only man to beat Riddikk Bowe. Also I don't want to hear shyt about Mike Tyson post prison when the two fights Tyson had before he got molly whopped by Holyfield was against Frank Bruno and Bruce Seldon, both had belts at the time bruh. Tyson had 4 fights post prison before he fought Holyfield, Mike just got that ass beat bro it's that simple.

Lennox Lewis lost to two journeyman, ok and he came back and beat them as well in rematches, something Tyson never did for the people who beat him, and he beat every other top level fighter he ever fought, something Tyson couldn't do, and I aint even A Lennox Lewis fan like that but y'all nikkas tripping. Mufukkas make excuses for Tyson like an abused woman in denial does for her husband, Tyson flat out wasn't as good as the media hyped him up to be, he was good, but he wasn't GREAT. It is what it is.

I kno alot about boxing im gonna start going in the ring more

But mike wasnt same fighter post prison. I mean holyfield beat him but he didnt beat a peak tyson.
88 and 91 tyson was much better.

Mike would of killed douglas in a rematch and holy was head butting like crazy the 2nd match

Tyson was undisputed heavyweight champ with 9 title defenses

Niether lennox or holyfield was heavyweight champ as long as mike or had that many title defenses

Ijs i take mike ova either both but u can make a argument for them ova him as well

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Tyson's falloff had nothing to do with the talent pool and everything to do with him losing focus and never regaining it. The fact that he still won so many fights after not taking boxing seriously for the last decade plus of his career shows just how good he was.
and he carefully avoided certain fighter's..

he and his team ducked my cousin..! 1996 the fight would have been made with the quickness but truth be told, i thought David would be a dangerous ass for Mike, especially mike getting high, drinking..less training./

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
And y'all really underrate Holyfield

When he beat Tyson he was actually past his prime. Bald Holyfield is not prime Holyfield lol. Tyson shoulda beat Buster Douglas and his fight with Holyfield woulda taken place much earlier so that was his fault

And yea Holyfield is older than Mike
the b*stard was on roids!!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And y'all really underrate Holyfield

When he beat Tyson he was actually past his prime. Bald Holyfield is not prime Holyfield lol. Tyson shoulda beat Buster Douglas and his fight with Holyfield woulda taken place much earlier so that was his fault

And yea Holyfield is older than Mike

Styles make fights, Tyson wasn't ever beating Holyfield if we being honest with ourselves and not fanboys. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a 4 year layoff during his peak due to courts/prison and he supposedly came back at 195 lbs and no training. Not to mention he got away from his original style and turned into a head hunter which is no good for a 5'10" heavyweight.

But going by the eye test he was one of the most physically gifted boxers to ever step in the ring.

lmao Busta Douglas a straight up bum whooped his ass before he went to prison man in his prime lmao, stop it man

Mike Tyson the only nikka who was washed up at 22 lmao yall nikkaz love that man draws because of a video game and hype

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I kno alot about boxing im gonna start going in the ring more

But mike wasnt same fighter post prison. I mean holyfield beat him but he didnt beat a peak tyson.
88 and 91 tyson was much better.

Mike would of killed douglas in a rematch and holy was head butting like crazy the 2nd match

Tyson was undisputed heavyweight champ with 9 title defenses

Niether lennox or holyfield was heavyweight champ as long as mike or had that many title defenses

Ijs i take mike ova either both but u can make a argument for them ova him as well

How do you know Mike would of killed Douglas in a rematch? :heh:

6 of Tyson's defenses were against journeyman bro, even the top level guys he beat were old and past it. Do you realize Tyson had great matchmaking going his way for much of his early career bro? When he finally had to swim with sharks he got ate up. If you like Tyson fine, but don't disrespect two superior fighters in Holyfield and Lewis to try to prove your point.