Realistically Mike Tyson belongs no where near the top 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this era of fat ass heavyweights I wouldn't be shocked

But I doubt it

A 18 year old coming in and sleeping Deontay Wilder like a bum
:russ:

this era has the biggest most athletic heavyweights in history, what fat heavyweights are you talking about, you mean douglas when he whooped Tyson's ass lmao

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this era has the biggest most athletic heavyweights in history, what fat heavyweights are you talking about

I tried to say this before that these heavyweights now a days would be too much for the 90s heavyweights nikkas told me I was crazy. I don't even necessarily think these heavyweights are more skilled, they are about the same skill wise, but people don't realize how big Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, and Anthony Joshua are them mufukkas are GIANTS compared to most 90s heavyweights, especially Fury big ass. 6'9 but moves like a damn middleweight and clearly he can take a punch if Wilder couldn't KO him. Anthony Joshua is built like a fukking defensive lineman but is as tall as Jordan or Kobe. These heavyweights now are waaay too big for most 90s heavyweights. Riddikk Bowe and Lennox Lewis may have a chance sure, they were pretty big, but the rest of them gonna get beat up bruh.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I tried to say this before that these heavyweights now a days would be too much for the 90s heavyweights nikkas told me I was crazy. I don't even necessarily think these heavyweights are more skilled, they are about the same skill wise, but people don't realize how big Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, and Anthony Joshua are them mufukkas are GIANTS compared to most 90s heavyweights, especially Fury big ass. 6'9 but moves like a damn middleweight and clearly he can take a punch if Wilder couldn't KO him. Anthony Joshua is built like a fukking defensive lineman but is as tall as Jordan or Kobe. These heavyweights now are waaay too big for most 90s heavyweights. Riddikk Bowe and Lennox Lewis may have a chance sure, they were pretty big, but the rest of them gonna get beat up bruh.

Holyfield was 6'2 225 he would be fine

Daps
Reppin
NULL

These nikkaz never watched heavy boxing, which became a war of attrition after 5 rounds nikkaz was gassed punches got lazier and lazier, these heavyweights are bigger in better shape, Lennox Lewis probably the only one from the 90's who would still be champion in this era, the heavyweight golden era was the 60's and 70's, the 80's and 90's were hot trash for heavyweight boxing talent wise that's why the smaller weights took over boxing and never gave it back

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The great thing about Tyson stans is every argument they use against the heavyweights better than him applies to him more than them.

"Lewis got KO'd by two journeymen"

Exactly what was Buster Douglas then :dead:

Tyson ducked so many fades in his career too. No Moore, Mercer, Bowe, Tua, Foreman etc on his resume. shyt all the Career Mode jobber white boys he faced and he didn't even get in there with the best one in Morrison. 90s heavyweight division was one of the deepest divisions of all time and he managed to get in the ring with none of them.

His best career win is Razor Ruddock, BY FAR. EASILY the best fighter he ever beat....and Lennox destroyed that same guy in two rounds. :mjlol:

Every argument for Tyson as better than his contemporaries is made out of hopes, dreams, and tears.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Holyfield was 6'2 225 he would be fine

Holyfield is in my personal favorite top 10 all time list, but he struggled with the size of Bowe and Lewis, I think he would be competitve and could win maybe, but that shyt would be an uphill battle for him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It would be interesting to see what would’ve happened if physical and athletic freaks of nature tried their hand seriously at boxing at a young age. People like Zion and Lebron

Lebron don't have the mental makeup for boxing bro as talented as he probably would be. There is no 'I need more help' in boxing, boxing is a MAN'S sport, where you have to stand on your own two feet and find a way to get the job done regardless of obstacles. You think Lebron would fight through an injury or serious cut in a fight to a victory... even a draw? I highly doubt it. Boxing(MMA as well) is the one sport where you truly have to have the heart for it bruh.

Daps
Lebron don't have the mental makeup for boxing bro as talented as he probably would be. There is no 'I need more help' in boxing, boxing is a MAN'S sport, where you have to stand on your own two feet and find a way to get the job done regardless of obstacles. You think Lebron would fight through an injury or serious cut in a fight to a victory... even a draw? I highly doubt it. Boxing(MMA as well) is the one sport where you truly have to have the heart for it bruh.

This is why I specifically said them take on boxing seriously “AT A YOUNG AGE”. I think all that mental stuff youre speaking on wouldn’t exist because a legit boxing coach would have that erased as soon as he wraps them hands.

When you’re a young prodigy basketball or football player you get babied a lot.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is why I specifically said them take on boxing seriously “AT A YOUNG AGE”. I think all that mental stuff youre speaking on wouldn’t exist because a legit boxing coach would have that erased as soon as he wraps them hands.

When you’re a young prodigy basketball or football player you get babied a lot.

There is a lot of truth to this. Talent wise Lebron is easily a top 5 all time player, but I can tell he has been pampered and babied a lot by his actions, a lot of these current players have.

I put it to you like this nikkas like Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan had fathers in their lives and look how they carried themselves. Lebron and Durant were raised by women, look how they carry themselves. There is a reason anyone who wasn't raised around a bunch of females thought them nikkas leaving Cleveland and OKC in the fashion they did was bytchmade.