Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
try to holla at 10 chicks per day

you will get at least 2 numbers

I haven't holla'd at 10 chicks this year. :wtf:

I could see if you're at a bar/party but approaching random chicks in public seems weird to me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I haven't holla'd at 10 chicks this year. :wtf:

I could see if you're at a bar/party but approaching random chicks in public seems weird to me.

What's keeping you in Detroit bruh, since you're in IT you could literally just be location independent if you wanted to be. An IT nomad just traveling around the world working a couple of weeks and meeting women wherever.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's keeping you in Detroit bruh, since you're in IT you could literally just be location independent if you wanted to be. An IT nomad just traveling around the world working a couple of weeks and meeting women wherever.

Meh not really, most of what I do currently is just helpdesk/support stuff (replacing hard drives, unlocking accounts, networking printers, etc.). I want to get into more of an admin role at some point but for what I do now it wouldn't really be that easy (in this economy) to jump up and find a new job.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
asking for girls number in a public place is strange. i dont have the confidence to do it

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You gotta think outside the box...

It kinda seems lame but my potna is in this social group in dallas and every weekend that have different activites. One week they'll go to Top Golf, the next they'll have a Boat party. I laughed at first but he actually has met and dated some quality females that way..

I used to snag broads from just about everywhere. Never liked the club that much though cause it felt like every chick I struck a conversation with thought I was trying to holla

:facepalm:

But weren't you tryna holla?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Meh not really, most of what I do currently is just helpdesk/support stuff (replacing hard drives, unlocking accounts, networking printers, etc.). I want to get into more of an admin role at some point but for what I do now it wouldn't really be that easy (in this economy) to jump up and find a new job.

Oh aight, if you know HTML then you can do exactly what I said thoug.

asking for girls number in a public place is strange. i dont have the confidence to do it

The worst thing she can say is no fam, as long as you go at her in a civil manner and she's not a hoodrat she won't make a scene.

so now approaching girls in public is "strange"? :aicmon:

maybe with a pair of balls its not that "strange"? :aicmon:

These dudes are shy, to them it might be strange, not everyone is fine with talking to strangers.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, my family, friends, and co workers would all describe me as shy and quiet. I disagree about the shy part but I am a quiet dude. Having said that closed mouths don't get fed. First step is to put yourself out there and join a club/group of whatever interests you. Second, try to be engaging. Even if you're a shy dude, just talk. Forget about "spitting game" and just start talking to these broads about whatever. Be consistent and it will work out for you.
That's how I feel, and I hate when people call me shy. I should have mentioned some of this info in my post too. Good shyt.

I'm a shy guy but i feel bars or parties are the best option for shy people. You know chicks are going there for the same reason you are that puts you at ease a little also theres so many openings to test the waters without feeling like you just jumped into the deep end. Something easy like at a party start with something innocent like who are you here with and see how she responds if you getting the cold shoulder type answer move on if not go in. But i will add when i'm with friends and feel comfortable i can be the most obnoxious swagged out guy in the place.
I just feel like most quiet people aren't fully comfortable in clubs/bars. There is a lot of pressure and stimulation. They can be overwhelming but I can see your point. Everyone responds differently.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's how I feel, and I hate when people call me shy. I should have mentioned some of this info in my post too. Good shyt.

I just feel like most quiet people aren't fully comfortable in clubs/bars. There is a lot of pressure and stimulation. They can be overwhelming but I can see your point. Everyone responds differently.

Not back a couple of drinks and loosen up? Once you start trying to holla at a couple girls you will get more comfortable.

Get out of the house at night.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I hit broads in the workplace. Got 2 last summer. :manny:

Other than that:
- Attend functions/parties/kick backs
- Lounges/Bars/Clubs
- Community service
- Events/Concerts/Festivals (food, wine, etc.)

All of those involve approaching women for the most part so if you aren't comfortable with that...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is what motivates me to get out there and talk to random chicks.

I call it cold calling, it's best to have a friend along to be your wingman, or your motivator.

But it's cool to go by yourself because that friend will not always be there.

Just remember, you will feel worse about never approaching than approaching and getting shot down.

I feel good even when I get shot down. At least I tried. And that gives me a good feeling :yes:

May sound corny, but it works :manny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not back a couple of drinks and loosen up? Once you start trying to holla at a couple girls you will get more comfortable.

Get out of the house at night.
A few drinks to loosen up isn't a bad idea, but dudes can become too reliant on alcohol.

I like going out, but the nightlife isn't for everybody and there's nothing wrong with that. That's what I was trying to say.