Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Only thing college does is throw you in a space full of people/women around your age.

Besides that live ya fukkin life b. It easier to meet women outside of college. The only real way to meet new women is to make new friends in general and largen your soicial circle. Is not like when a girl graduates she dissappears off the face of the earth.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meetup.com

and like malcolm mention sign up for like a co ed volleyball, softball , soccer in your area, cooking classes, volunteer (mad chicks), go to the zoo, go to teh same coffee shop for a week youll be one of the regulars and in with the apple mac book, coffe latte herbs.

Join a book club, take a course at a community college liek womens studies, or sex ed.

Church, church singles groups are usually filled with chicks

This right here....All you gotta do is put yourself out there more. I joined a fitness group on Saturdays and each week we hit up a park and do a bootcamp style work out. So many fine ass broads in my group. I'm going out with a girl I met in my group right now. :mjpls:

I'll also do one of those classes at 24 hour fitness where there's mad broads at. Find something you like doing and join a group for whatever it is. Don't worry about not having game, just be engaging and it'll work out for you.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You gotta think outside the box...

It kinda seems lame but my potna is in this social group in dallas and every weekend that have different activites. One week they'll go to Top Golf, the next they'll have a Boat party. I laughed at first but he actually has met and dated some quality females that way..

I used to snag broads from just about everywhere. Never liked the club that much though cause it felt like every chick I struck a conversation with thought I was trying to holla

:what::childplease:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

What's yalls strategy for actually meeting new women?
I'm a quiet dude too, and its also been somewhat difficult for me to meet women outside of college. I used to be extra shy, but once I developed confidence and started having some success with women, I graduated and it became harder to find opportunities.

Most of the people giving advice are ignoring the shy/quiet part. Places like bars/clubs probably aren't going to give us the best chance to meet women, at least not consistently. I've had more success meeting women through mutual friends more than anything.

You can be a quiet guy, just get rid of that shyness. Also, work on noticing when women are sending you signals. That used to be a problem for me too, and I'm still oblivious to that shyt sometimes, but I'm getting better. Just get out more and be prepared to strike up a conversation with a woman who catches your eye.

Suggestions like volunteering, taking classes, and hitting up art galleries are solid. Also try poetry open mics. If I had any magic advice, I'd tell you because I know your pain. We just gotta keep swinging, breh.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Parties, Events, Clubs, Bars, ect.

I graduated but most of the chicks I date are still in college doe. :lolbron:

Plus, its always good to have some platonic female friends, they can put in a good word for you.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a quiet dude too, and its also been somewhat difficult for me to meet women outside of college. I used to be extra shy, but once I developed confidence and started having some success with women, I graduated and it became harder to find opportunities.

Most of the people giving advice are ignoring the shy/quiet part. Places like bars/clubs probably aren't going to give us the best chance to meet women, at least not consistently. I've had more success meeting women through mutual friends more than anything.

You can be a quiet guy, just get rid of that shyness. Also, work on noticing when women are sending you signals. That used to be a problem for me too, and I'm still oblivious to that shyt sometimes, but I'm getting better. Just get out more and be prepared to strike up a conversation with a woman who catches your eye.

Suggestions like volunteering, taking classes, and hitting up art galleries are solid. Also try poetry open mics. If I had any magic advice, I'd tell you because I know your pain. We just gotta keep swinging, breh.

Breh, my family, friends, and co workers would all describe me as shy and quiet. I disagree about the shy part but I am a quiet dude. Having said that closed mouths don't get fed. First step is to put yourself out there and join a club/group of whatever interests you. Second, try to be engaging. Even if you're a shy dude, just talk. Forget about "spitting game" and just start talking to these broads about whatever. Be consistent and it will work out for you.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Too old to go to the bar? I understand clubs...but bars??? You must be pushing 50 or something...even 50 is acceptable to be up in a bar...

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

I'm a shy guy but i feel bars or parties are the best option for shy people. You know chicks are going there for the same reason you are that puts you at ease a little also theres so many openings to test the waters without feeling like you just jumped into the deep end. Something easy like at a party start with something innocent like who are you here with and see how she responds if you getting the cold shoulder type answer move on if not go in. But i will add when i'm with friends and feel comfortable i can be the most obnoxious swagged out guy in the place.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Only thing college does is throw you in a space full of people/women around your age.

Besides that live ya fukkin life b. It easier to meet women outside of college. The only real way to meet new women is to make new friends in general and largen your soicial circle. Is not like when a girl graduates she dissappears off the face of the earth.

Realest post in the thread. Expand your social circle and eventually you will be invited to all the parties and you'll have an entourage (that includes guys and girls) to roll with at the club. When you have social status, everything gets easier.

Just be yourself everywhere you go and the chicks will holler at you. I actually have a date on Tuesday with this girl who saw me at a party making out with another chick last week. And I get way more play out of college than I got when I was a student.