Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this the other day. But the truth is college is the best social environment to find a business partner, friend, and girlfriend/wife. Night clubs suck because everyone in there is just looking for sex.

Another possibility is through networking -- perhaps one of your coworkers has a hot sister? You never know.

From personal experience I've had more success in dealing with white women in gyms than blacks. Black women tend to respond to me with such hostility: "GET AWAY FROM ME IM EXERCISING!!! *GROWLS*". While white women are more friendly and approachable. Again this is from personal experience.

cosign..i been meeting pawgs at my local gym..so friendly and you can easily approach them..even if they have BF, they will ask you hey lets work out together :ahh:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I was thinking about this the other day. But the truth is college is the best social environment to find a business partner, friend, and girlfriend/wife. Night clubs suck because everyone in there is just looking for sex.

Another possibility is through networking -- perhaps one of your coworkers has a hot sister? You never know.

From personal experience I've had more success in dealing with white women in gyms than blacks. Black women tend to respond to me with such hostility: "GET AWAY FROM ME IM EXERCISING!!! *GROWLS*". While white women are more friendly and approachable. Again this is from personal experience.

:dead: @ growls

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

What's yalls strategy for actually meeting new women?

Wow!

You and me are in the same boat, except I don't drink.

I stopped going to bars/clubs back in march.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
breh just signed up for some city league intramural sport in your area
try soccer and volleyball, baseball etc

mad pawgs you can meet, and soccer too

dont try basketball..cause most of those pawgs fukk with nikkas..stay away from them..

but then again your 5'6, skinny,black and from michicgan

no hope

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
meetup.com

and like malcolm mention sign up for like a co ed volleyball, softball , soccer in your area, cooking classes, volunteer (mad chicks), go to the zoo, go to teh same coffee shop for a week youll be one of the regulars and in with the apple mac book, coffe latte herbs.

Join a book club, take a course at a community college liek womens studies, or sex ed.

Church, church singles groups are usually filled with chicks

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

What's yalls strategy for actually meeting new women?

I have been working in healthcare for the last 7 years. at my old job (I did IT then too), there were hood rats a plenty, but at my new job, I'm in a corporate department, so not too many broads unlike in our hospitals.

anyways, if it were me, I'd be meeting broads in the places I be at. at the park running, on the trains commuting, or maybe at the job. but like I said, haven't seen too many broads at my particular office.

of course u can meet broads when you're running errands. I always see plenty hoes when I grocery shop (as I always do food shopping for my fam) and randomly on these streets.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anywhere. I dont go out but when I do I meet all types of women off the humble. It isnt that hard