Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
also i would like to add, if you take the bus every day easy as well, there will always be chicks on that route same time as you day after day, speak up

libraries yes libraries

last summer i was a coach of a softball team, mad women , older sisters came to see little jaqwan play ball, single moms (not my cup of tea) but you get the drift

marathons

volunteering especially, chicks love to volunteer especially decent quality chicks, they are at homeless shelters, after school programs, hospitals etc.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Church... real talk
market
bbq's
weddings
happy hour
friend of a friend
Make friends with a fat woman. They have nice friends

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

What's yalls strategy for actually meeting new women?

:childplease:

The only reason I don't hit the bar EVERY night is because I don't have a job.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are you looking for quick fukks or a women to date?

For dating: It's been said, mostly. Volunteering can yield some great women. Read to children, or join a club of some sort. You can find things in your area online.

For fukk partners: Just go to a club, my dude. Or a bar....bishes in there LOVE a nikka with a degree and a job pushin a 350z or Infiniti g35 from carmax. :smugdraper:

This is such a misnomer on this site. I really wonder have any of you dudes really been out of the house.

The same women thats volunteering, church etc are at the club or hanging out doing things a night.

Most women go out at night because they dont have activities like Video Games and sports to keep them in on weekends.

Plus, they like dressing up and its no better place to do that then the club.

So I would say get your ass out the house at night.

You can meet women in the club, in line waiting outside the club and after the club.

Plus, when you hit the late night spot to eat it should be a plethora of girls in there.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yall gonna have homeboy dressin up with no place to go :pachaha:. Best place to meet a woman is some place you wouldnt expect one to be. If you go lookin...you wont find. When I went to banks and laundrymats...those were the places with the most women :krs: Art Galleries are slept on too. The average nikka would be like "Art is for white people" shooot...you would be surprise the type of women there.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
*notices it's 10pm on a Friday and he's still on the computer*

...yeah, it would probably be easier to meet women if I went outside more. I should really do something tonight. But I don't feel like it, I'd rather hop on PSN... :sadcam:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wouldnt even know where or how to volunteer to be honest. I agree that single chicks arent just sitting around doing nothing there going out at night. Bars or partys are the way to go in my book fukk the clubs though stay away. I've been to one Art Gallery i got to say the chicks looked pretty good i was impressed. If your against all those options and your like me and wont just approach some random broad in the street or whatever then i think the next option is online.