Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

Predator

Rookie
Daps
This is what motivates me to get out there and talk to random chicks.

I call it cold calling, it's best to have a friend along to be your wingman, or your motivator.

But it's cool to go by yourself because that friend will not always be there.

Just remember, you will feel worse about never approaching than approaching and getting shot down.

I feel good even when I get shot down. At least I tried. And that gives me a good feeling :yes:

May sound corny, but it works :manny:

:smugfavre: c/s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
u nikkaz overthinking all this

theres nothin to think about

dont think just act, if u see a fine bytch, talk to her, nothing left to be said

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
u nikkaz overthinking all this

theres nothin to think about

dont think just act, if u see a fine bytch, talk to her, nothing left to be said

Truth

You never know what can happen if you just chat up a cute girl you see. If you're friendly and seem chill, she might be really receptive and give you the number or even wanna kick it right then.:yeshrug:

Be prepared to take the L tho, that'll happen more often then not, especially if you're game isn't tight.:shaq2:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a shy guy but i feel bars or parties are the best option for shy people. You know chicks are going there for the same reason you are that puts you at ease a little also theres so many openings to test the waters without feeling like you just jumped into the deep end. Something easy like at a party start with something innocent like who are you here with and see how she responds if you getting the cold shoulder type answer move on if not go in. But i will add when i'm with friends and feel comfortable i can be the most obnoxious swagged out guy in the place.

this is basically me but when im not with them im just quiet and shy. im working on just swaggin out all the time.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shoulda been puttin in work in college. I'm friends with a lot of Kappa grads. They stay having little get togethers with grad AKA bytches. I'm still undergrad but still getting enough opprotunity to :eat:

I was having this discussion the other day with my homies though. You gonna have to develop a "approach in public" game later on in life because you not gonna find no good chicks in CLUB clubs, just immature hoodrats. The best bytches gonna be lurking around in the gym and supermarket n shyt. I don't approach without some type of OD eye contact (If I catch her lookin 3 times it's go time) so my game is still on :hamster: status.

Growing up with savage nikkas had it's benefits. I remember losing bets thanks to my fukkin Redskins and had to approach any chick my homies pointed out. Beat the fear of rejection out of me.

Daps
go places that fit the type of woman you are looking for. if you are looking for a fit chick go to the gym or parks with jogging trails. if you are looking for a woman who cooks go to the grocery store.

if you see a girl with a full face of makeup and nice outfit on at the grocery store, chances are she was preparing and hoping someone would hit on her. start a conversation with her. don't just speed into the "hey lil mama what's your name? you gotta man?" crap.

online as well. 1/4 straight couples meet online, it is much higher for homosexual couples.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
walmart.jpg

And you know they cooking too if you got em from there