real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:snoop: what is wrong with you nikkas?

Hating on a chick tallking bout her ass isn't really THAT fat?

What part of the game is that?

She actually provided us some entertainment unlike that Olivia Pope troll

First you hate on her, then you hate on the nikkas who what her to post some more sh!t?

I just don't get it :no:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:umad:

haters-gonna-hate-snow-white.gif

at least you're learning that none of us here give a fukk about what you have to say, no need to use words anymore

im just proud you're finally using your head for something other than catching nuts, good job :shake:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas gassed up these lame bytches to think they are Disney Princesses. nikkas need to chill with simping on these extra average hoes. There's a reason why women like her get offended that other races of women have asses. Her ass is all she has and with phat assed Latinas, Arabs, White women and Mediterranean women she knows she can't compete. Stop gassing these bytches up. Stop simping.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:snoop: what is wrong with you nikkas?
Hating on a chick tallking bout her ass isn't really THAT fat?
What part of the game is that?
She actually provided us some entertainment unlike that Olivia Pope troll
First you hate on her, then you hate on the nikkas who what her to post some more sh!t?
I just don't get it :no:
When will you simp nikkas realize that sticking up and caping for her will get you no closer to ever seeing another video? She's not paying attention to you nikkas running in for her defense. She obviously thrives off of negative to no attention. I guarantee if y'all stopped gassin' her y'all would get a lot more out the situation. She seeks approval. There's no reason for her to do anything else if y'all already givin' %100.

I thought everyone on here was fukkin' dimes and pullin' chicks. Y'all seem real worried about this video :mjpls:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
at least you're learning that none of us here give a fukk about what you have to say, no need to use words anymore

im just proud you're finally using your head for something other than catching nuts, good job :shake:

lol is that how you feel boo?

:skip:

nikkas gassed up these lame bytches to think they are Disney Princesses. nikkas need to chill with simping on these extra average hoes. There's a reason why women like her get offended that other races of women have asses. Her ass is all she has and with phat assed Latinas, Arabs, White women and Mediterranean women she knows she can't compete. Stop gassing these bytches up. Stop simping.

Again, you WISH someone was pressed. Last time I checked you were the one that was TYPING LIKE THIS AND DAMN NEAR FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!!!! Lets see if I can get you to do it again it was quite hilarious :lolbron:

You should just create a new account and try to not have 2,000 posts so it can a least LOOK like you have friends and a life. I might be more inclined to take you seriously..

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
When will you simp nikkas realize that sticking up and caping for her will get you no closer to ever seeing another video? She's not paying attention to you nikkas running in for her defense. She obviously thrives off of negative to no attention. I guarantee if y'all stopped gassin' her y'all would get a lot more out the situation. She seeks approval. There's no reason for her to do anything else if y'all already givin' %100.

I thought everyone on here was fukkin' dimes and pullin' chicks. Y'all seem real worried about this video :mjpls:

You take me WAYYYYYY too serious boo. :laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol is that how you feel boo?

:skip:

Again, you WISH someone was pressed. Last time I checked you were the one that was TYPING LIKE THIS AND DAMN NEAR FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!!!! Lets see if I can get you to do it again it was quite hilarious :lolbron:

You should just create a new account and try to not have 2,000 posts so it can a least LOOK like you have friends and a life. I might be more inclined to take you seriously..
I'm not on here all day. I post a lot and log off. Actually I've been posting a lot less these days because I'm losing interest in forums as a whole anyway. Funny how you claimed to have no self esteem when you first joined and now you want to get brolic. Ok. I see you. A broken clock is right at least twice a day.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
why is this idiot mongrel whore still talking...here i was tryna give her some credit for shutting the fukk up :snoop:

seriously if you never type a word on here again no one would notice, give the desperate simps the twerk videos they want or stop posting, no one gives a damn about how you feel or what kinda personality you have under that syphilis

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I'm not on here all day. I post a lot and log off. Actually I've been posting a lot less these days because I'm losing interest in forums as a whole anyway. Funny how you claimed to have no self esteem when you first joined and now you want to get brolic. Ok. I see you. A broken clock is right at least twice a day.

stfu im done listening to you. do you always walk around holding grudges like a lil bytch?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You take me WAYYYYYY too serious boo. :laff:
Sure I do, cause you know I'm right hoe. :lolbron: Why you not addressin' all the nikkas who comin' in to stick up for you? I have no problem with you, but i will recognize you for what you are: an ass shaking apparatus, nothing more. You so busy on the dikk of nikkas who don't fukk with you like that, your simps are starving.
Feed your minions, b. :mjpls:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
stfu im done listening to you. do you always walk around holding grudges like a lil bytch?

He has the right too. nikkas been coming at him for years. For the shyt he pulled on SOHH. But now he trying to clean up his act on The Coli. And I respect dude for that. But nikkas will never forget.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
OK im late to this meeting someone clue me in here. Is this video really deserving of all this damn hype?? where is it?