real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Sure I do, cause you know I'm right hoe. :lolbron: Why you not addressin' all the nikkas who comin' in to stick up for you? I have no problem with you, but i will recognize you for what you are: an ass shaking apparatus, nothing more. You so busy on the dikk of nikkas who don't fukk with you, your simps are starving.

Feed your minions, b. :mjpls:

this

i feel like im at risk of catching gonorrhea just being quoted by this bytch

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
why is this idiot mongrel whore still talking...here i was tryna give her some credit for shutting the fukk up :snoop:

seriously if you never type a word on here again no one would notice, give the desperate simps the twerk videos they want or stop posting, no one gives a damn about how you feel or what kinda personality you have under that syphilis

:wow: char in pure form

hate it had to be her :to:

i was loving them twerk vids

Family Man

Banned
Daps
We aint mad at her videos slim, we're just shtin on all the super simpin that pops off in her name. It's like some of y'all have never interacted with a bytch before.

So why are nikkas directing so much venom to her if they mad about the simping? Go after the nikkas that are simping them.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
He has the right too. nikkas been coming at him for years. For the shyt he pulled on SOHH. But now he trying to clean up his act on The Coli. And I respect dude for that. But nikkas will never forget.
Can you shut the fukk up for once? No one asked for your daily commentary and gossip about me. shyt is annoying. Go back into obscurity please. nikkas will come into a thread for the sake of talking about me.
stfu im done listening to you. do you always walk around holding grudges like a lil bytch?

Where do you see me holding a grudge? I'm telling these dudes to stop being thirsty in general and gassing these hoes up. It wasn't an attack on you.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So why are nikkas directing so much venom to her if they mad about the simping? Go after the nikkas that are simping them.

the simps gassed her up into thinking she's something more than a stupid busted slore, now she's trying to go back and forth with us like she's an actual person :why:

this is like when angel lola luv got gassed off nikkas thinkin she was fine to the point where she started rappin like anyone wanted to hear that bullshyt...bytch get back to twerkin

anytime she aint naked doing :stylin::mj::stylin: on webcam to some 2 chainz, she's fukkin useless

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Sure I do, cause you know I'm right hoe. :lolbron: Why you not addressin' all the nikkas who comin' in to stick up for you? I have no problem with you, but i will recognize you for what you are: an ass shaking apparatus, nothing more. You so busy on the dikk of nikkas who don't fukk with you like that, your simps are starving.
Feed your minions, b. :mjpls:

because this is more entertaining :lolbron:

He has the right too. nikkas been coming at him for years. For the shyt he pulled on SOHH. But now he trying to clean up his act on The Coli. And I respect dude for that. But nikkas will never forget.

idk what thats about..didnt post on SOHH so he needs to leave me out of it

:wow: char in pure form

hate it had to be her :to:

i was loving them twerk vids

i would tell you to stop blowing lame niccas heads up but this is probably the most love he gets in life so ill let him have his moment. :laugh:

because these dudes are ghey. they want yall all to themselves :laugh:

Can you shut the fukk up for once? No one asked for your daily commentary and gossip about me. shyt is annoying. Go back into obscurity please.

Where do you see me holding a grudge? I'm telling these dudes to stop being thirsty in general and gassing these hoes up. It wasn't an attack on you.

you love to throw rocks and hide your hands. again are you truly this bytchmade iRL?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Can you shut the fukk up for once? No one asked for your daily commentary and gossip about me. shyt is annoying. Go back into obscurity please. nikkas will come into a thread for the sake of talking about me.

nikka I will say what the fukk i please. This is a fukking message board.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
the simps gassed her up into thinking she's something more than a stupid busted slore, now she's trying to go back and forth with us like she's an actual person :why:

this is like when angel lola luv got gassed off nikkas thinkin she was fine to the point where she started rappin like anyone wanted to hear that bullshyt...bytch get back to twerkin

anytime she aint naked doing :stylin::mj::stylin: on webcam to some 2 chainz, she's fukkin useless

still typing paragraphs?? :leon:

i love how much i piss you off. :laff:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:snoop: what is wrong with you nikkas?

Hating on a chick tallking bout her ass isn't really THAT fat?

What part of the game is that?

She actually provided us some entertainment unlike that Olivia Pope troll

First you hate on her, then you hate on the nikkas who what her to post some more sh!t?

I just don't get it :no:

I dont get it either breh, I really dont. This forum is filled with flaming homosexuals like sierra mist and charmander.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You nikkas capin' for her and she's not even entertained.

She lookin' for thrills and for someone to check her dumb ass, y'all still tryna be "yes" men. :dead:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikka I will say what the fukk i please. This is a fukking message board.
:heh:
because this is more entertaining :lolbron:

idk what thats about..didnt post on SOHH so he needs to leave me out of it

i would tell you to stop blowing lame niccas heads up but this is probably the most love he gets in life so ill let him have his moment. :laugh:

because these dudes are ghey. they want yall all to themselves :laugh:

you love to throw rocks and hide your hands. again are you truly this bytchmade iRL?
If I have a grudge with someone in real life they never live to respond.
I dont get it either breh, I really dont. This forum is filled with flaming homosexuals like sierra mist and charmander.
Not simping someone who lives millions of miles away makes you a flaming homosexual now? Or does it make you not thirsty. Some people actually talk to women offline. Weird concept I know. She gives the people who diss her more attention than you simping ass nikkas. And I'm not even dissing her.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
You nikkas capin' for her and she's not even entertained.

She lookin' for thrills and for someone to check her dumb ass, y'all still tryna be "yes" men. :dead:

Nah we just like her free twerk vids and shes cool peoples. The fukk is up with you nikkaz, yall trying waaaay too hard.