real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
DaChamp, Charmander, Mountain Wolf, take a break from your circle jerkin and lets chat.

Dont you think its a little ghey for a grown ass man to be throwing a bytch fit about other grown ass men getting hard looking at piff? :leostare:

Funny when I went to bed this was 3 pages now its 9 and most of it is the circle jerkin crew whining because Its me getting all the attention and not them. Its ALWAYS the same bitter loose booty niccas comin in here talm bout "b-b-u-t shes not even all that! shes a slut!!" :sadbron: LMAO thats some lipstickalley shyt. Mad cuz my threads do numbers and you have to think hard, re-write your threads 100 times to get it just right, and even then you only get half my pages :heh:

Especially you Champ, youve been riding my coattails since my first thread and no one knows who you are still. :to: Give it up. Mountain Wolf I dont even know who you are lmao :huhldup: Charmander, you still mad I negged you boo? or cuz the coli is the only friends you got and Im stealing their attention?? Ol why dont you spend time with me anymore ass niccas :pachaha:

tumblr_lpnah6FTPf1r1q3wuo1_400.gif

Don’t include me in that circle jerk/coat tail bullsht you're talking, I only commented in this thread twice (three times now) and I’ve only spoken of you once before this, so save that slick talk for the nikkas up there arguing over you.

I aint mad about your “thread count” either, that’s sht ya’ll squares worry about, check my history on here, I’ve never made one god damn locker room thread in my life. Also, I ain’t vexed of nikkas gassing your lousy ass up or jerkin of to your vids, that’s on them, im just laughing/mocking the thirst, nothing more nothing less.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Doesn't matter if I read every word or not, you still ain't worth a constipated shyt.
tumblr_lv4p8k0VKR1qmf63m.gif

the tricks dont seem to think so

tricks>>you
Don’t include me in that circle jerk/coat tail bullsht you're talking, I only commented in this thread twice (three times now) and I’ve only spoken of you once before this, so save that slick talk for the nikkas up there arguing over you.

I aint mad about your “thread count” either, that’s sht ya’ll squares worry about, check my history on here, I’ve never made one god damn locker room thread in my life. Also, I ain’t vexed of nikkas gassing your lousy ass up or jerkin of to your vids, that’s on them, im just laughing/mocking the thirst, nothing more nothing less.

I am gonna include you because you come into all my threads saying the same shyt.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Yo Thoushallhustle, serious question...

Are you ever gonna drop any more videos?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
SMH at nikkas trying to turn the Coli into a sausage fest just like the Ladies Room was...

nikkas showing how gay they are...want it to be all male round this bish :smh:

How the hell is any man going to hate on a woman giving shots/videos of ass and p*ssy poppin? Only nikkas I know do this is straight fruit booties...

All this said, where the videos and pics at?