real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
If I have a grudge with someone in real life they never live to respond.

9aocv7.jpg

9aocv7.jpg

9aocv7.jpg

tryfe lyfe

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:heh:

Not simping someone who lives millions of miles away makes you a flaming homosexual now? Or does it make you not thirsty. Some people actually talk to women offline. Weird concept I know.

Give it a rest :russ: Your always attacking girls, if any ones gots problems with girls its obviously you. nikkaz like me just having fun trying to see some twerk vids and here come you on your soapbox getting mad over fukking nothing. You love the attention just as much as she does.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
she's cool peoples huh??? what's so cool about her?? what is it about her you find so captivating and interesting :russ:

But dont you like her free twerk vids? Why are you attacking her? What she done to you? Yall got me twisted I aint saving no bytch I just dont get why yall trying to mess up a good thing.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When will you simp nikkas realize that sticking up and caping for her will get you no closer to ever seeing another video? She's not paying attention to you nikkas running in for her defense. She obviously thrives off of negative to no attention. I guarantee if y'all stopped gassin' her y'all would get a lot more out the situation. She seeks approval. There's no reason for her to do anything else if y'all already givin' %100.

I thought everyone on here was fukkin' dimes and pullin' chicks. Y'all seem real worried about this video :mjpls:

Bruh, you know it's about more than the vids. If it was about the vids these nikkas wouldn't be posted up with capes extra starched. They'd be on shesfreaky, dangwtf, or even YouTube. These nikkas want that p*ssy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Dont try to tone it down now you've been called out :youngsabo:
the irony is i just got done calling you out for using too many words in general

too many being any...any words

and you replied with gifs for the next 5 posts until your ADHD kicked in and you forgot about it
But dont you like her free twerk vids? Why are you attacking her? What she done to you? Yall got me twisted I aint saving no bytch I just dont get why yall trying to mess up a good thing.

you can check the original twerk vid thread, everyone gave her props for doing it

but that was damn near 2 months ago and nikkas are still begging and pleading and simping everytime this attention starved smut posts

my interest in her went away with the burger king napkins i nutted on watching her vids originally...all she's good for is a nut :russ:

then when she started feelin herself she would brag about giving nikkas STDs and getting trains ran on her at 13 years old :scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: so im not interested in seeing this stank p*ssy broad shake that death sentence on camera anymore

im just telling her to shut the fukk up like people give a shyt about what she thinks or feels and get back to making more twerk vids for the nikkas who still want em

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There are literally thousands of free twerk vids out there and nikkas talking about "We ain't saving we just want free twerk vids." :comeon:

When I wanna see twerking you best believe the Coli isn't even on the list of places I go.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
There are literally thousands of free twerk vids out there and nikkas talking about "We ain't saving we just want free twerk vids." :comeon:

When I wanna see twerking you best believe the Coli isn't even on the list of places I go.

but nikkas aint listenin...

once you seen 1 twerk video, you pretty much seen all of em...

these nikkas feel like they have a legit chance of getting to fukk or getting her to do something special for em :dead: these ol "maybe she's the one" ass nikkas