real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
SMH at nikkas trying to turn the Coli into a sausage fest just like the Ladies Room was...
nikkas showing how gay they are...want it to be all male round this bish :smh:
How the hell is any man going to hate on a woman giving shots/videos of ass and p*ssy poppin? Only nikkas I know do this is straight fruit booties...
All this said, where the videos and pics at?
You super simps are out of control :dead:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why nikkas going back and forth with a female with all them cakes providing us with piff ol angry ass my mama didnt hug me as a child nikkas stfu and enjoy the piff:pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m485weYoKJ1qk2dyto1_500.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I don't want to read any words from you unless it includes video of your ass shaking, worthless c*nt. Know your role, don't let these simps confuse you about it. :ahh:

tumblr_liyn9hPg9C1qgosfeo1_500.gif

Unless you about to post some more ass vids, go die on a dikk silly hoe. :russ:

lol @ that salmonella p*ssy, busted face slut writing paragraphs of shyt thinking her words have meaning

isn't that cute? the slut thinks she's people :laff: go turn the cam on and shake your ass or kill yourself you stupid whore, you have no other use on here or anywhere else in life

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
lol @ that salmonella p*ssy, busted face slut writing paragraphs of shyt thinking her words have meaning

isn't that cute? the slut thinks she's people :laff: go turn the cam on and shake your ass or kill yourself you stupid whore, you have no other use on here or anywhere else in life

People like hoes more than ghey nikkas so :yeshrug:

my salmonella p*ssy>your life

:win:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
People like hoes more than ghey nikkas so :yeshrug:

my salmonella p*ssy>your life

:win:

if anyone liked you even marginally you wouldnt be reduced to getting naked on forums for strangers for attention, and the sad part is you think these people really like you :dead:

yeah, everyone loves the butterface stripper afraid to show her face, bragging about transmitting STDs and bragging about being smutted out by 7 nikkas at a time for $20 :heh:

like someone else said in the thread http://www.the-coli.com/796904-post150.html

all that matters is you shake your ass for these thirsty simpin chronic masturbators...so get to work you worthless, stupid, goofy, unhygienic slut

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
if anyone liked you even marginally you wouldnt be reduced to getting naked on forums for strangers for attention, and the sad part is you think these people really like you :dead:

yeah, everyone loves the butterface stripper afraid to show her face, bragging about transmitting STDs and bragging about being smutted out by 7 nikkas at a time for $20 :heh:

like someone else said in the thread http://www.the-coli.com/796904-post150.html

all that matters is you shake your ass for these thirsty chronic masturbators...so get to work you worthless, stupid, goofy, unhygienic slut

:umad:

haters-gonna-hate-snow-white.gif