Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

29coz1c.jpg

:heh:

:russ:

Its one of those azzes that would pleasantly suprise a nikka fter pullin the jeans down like :ohhh:....just judgin from the pics I seen,wuznt goin thru that long azz thread to see the video.

And I'm guessin most y'all nikkas simpin is just playin,but the ones that's serious:wtb: its a million twerkin videos poppin up on youtube every hour if its that serious...go comment on one of them sloppy booty bytches youtube video that got 100views...you'll probaly make her day:russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I find the fact that you're mad at men over the internet more hilarious than any joke I could ever attempt to type in this situation. :smugdraper:

Rather be mad at men then women like you always are you Raz B, Frank Ocean, Elliot John ass nikka. fukk out my face bytch.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
DaChamp, Charmander, Mountain Wolf, take a break from your circle jerkin and lets chat.

Dont you think its a little ghey for a grown ass man to be throwing a bytch fit about other grown ass men getting hard looking at piff? :leostare:

Funny when I went to bed this was 3 pages now its 9 and most of it is the circle jerkin crew whining because Its me getting all the attention and not them. Its ALWAYS the same bitter loose booty niccas comin in here talm bout "b-b-u-t shes not even all that! shes a slut!!" :sadbron: LMAO thats some lipstickalley shyt. Mad cuz my threads do numbers and you have to think hard, re-write your threads 100 times to get it just right, and even then you only get half my pages :heh:

Especially you Champ, youve been riding my coattails since my first thread and no one knows who you are still. :to: Give it up. Mountain Wolf I dont even know who you are lmao :huhldup: Charmander, you still mad I negged you boo? or cuz the coli is the only friends you got and Im stealing their attention?? Ol why dont you spend time with me anymore ass niccas :pachaha:

tumblr_lpnah6FTPf1r1q3wuo1_400.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I don't want to read any words from you unless it includes video of your ass shaking, worthless c*nt. Know your role, don't let these simps confuse you about it. :ahh:

tumblr_liyn9hPg9C1qgosfeo1_500.gif

Unless you about to post some more ass vids, go die on a dikk silly hoe. :russ:

:stopitslime:

yo azz read every single word. just like you been doing, just like you will continue to do :cheers: