Real Talk if you refer to Jay-Z as HOV or HOVA that's wild head

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
if u don't believe in religion the word God basically means fukking nothin, it hold zero weight in anything on earth
I don't believe in fasting so I guess the definition of fasting is void because I don't believe in it right ? :troll:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't believe in fasting so I guess the definition of fasting is void because I don't believe in it right ? :troll:
:mjlol: believe a bunch of ducktales written by old cacs 2000 years

If this the year 1000 we would be hung for saying the earth was wrong. None of those words mean shyt to

So u keep believing in ducktales, I'll keep listening to goats, gods, gawds, lords, Kings

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

If this the year 1000 we would be hung for saying the earth was wrong. None of those words mean shyt to

So u keep believing in ducktales, I'll keep listening to goats, gods, gawds, lords, Kings
Who said I believe in him though ? God still has numerous definitions at the end of the day & like I said in the OP I'm a Jay-Z fan but you'll never catch me calling him HOV , that's putting another man on a high pedestal that you wouldn't even do to a male family member .

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Equate goats with Gods nd kings brehs

:troll:

Also side note....it's highly unlikely cacs wrote the bible 2000 yes ago :leon:

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nikkaz been calling each other gods before jay-z, if OP is from the east coast he's a lost nikka and a prime example of the whitewashing brooklyn

:russ: Lil homie just finished high school son, he just a youngin who talking bout his ass right now
I was born in BX , raised in the Secor Projects so you could bounce with that fam . Why ya think I care what other nikkas do ? A million nikkas could call who ever God and I'll be that one nikka calling him by his government . Cats taking about "Oh he just graduated high school " but if we seen each other in the flesh they would be silent , yeah I'm a young nikka but I probably experienced more shyt in 5 years than you have your whole entire life . I'm still :dead: at the fact nikkas is reaching for the galaxy to find a justifiable reason to call another man God .

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was born in BX , raised in the Secor Projects so you could bounce with that fam . Why ya think I care what other nikkas do ? A million nikkas could call who ever God and I'll be that one nikkas calling him by his government . Cats taking about "Oh he just graduated high school " but if we seen each other in the flesh they would be silent , yeah I'm a young nikka but I probably experienced more shyt in 5 years than you have your whole entire life . I'm still :dead: at the fact nikkas is reaching for the galaxy to find a justifiable reason to call another man God .
:mjlol: Stop trying to justify your struggle to me youngin. I'm 24 and from New Orleans, my entire generation dealt wit struggle that u couldn't imagine. Was your hometown under water, and did u lose everything only to be moved to a different city where u had to war wit nikkaz to survive. Stfu youngin.

The words shyt boy

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:mjlol: Stop trying to justify your struggle to me youngin. I'm 24 and from New Orleans, my entire generation dealt wit struggle that u couldn't imagine. Was your hometown under water, and did u lose everything only to be moved to a different city where u had to war wit nikkaz to survive. Stfu youngin.

The words shyt boy
Regardless the severity of struggle , nikkas went through shyt at the end of the day and I ain't gonna go into depth becaue I mentioned in in numerous threads . That's unfortunate what happened to ya fam and others with hurricane Katrina , but don't try to put me in a certain criteria cause of my age that's wild corny .

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 star thread.

I know way too many people who do this irl. I say Jay Z, Jay or even Jigga. But "hov" :whoa: doing too much for any man. nikka not even my favorite rapper or nothing