Real Talk if you refer to Jay-Z as HOV or HOVA that's wild head

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
And people call Freddie King, Albert King and B.B. King the Three Kings.
Do they also get some sorta imaginary bullshyt penalty for referring to another man as "king" ?

:snoop:

coli nikkas will stop at nothing to prove they point:banderas:

Still went for it at the risk of having coli wolves shyt on BB King just to prove they own point,same day of his funeral:mjlol:?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:WTF is wrong with yall dudes?!!! This has got to be the dumbest fukkin thread i have seen in awhile... Yall keep praying to yall Sky Daddy and Jesus and all that bullshyt they pulled over us for centuries and i will keep bumping that HOV music and calling myself and my brothers as GODS. Dudes are really upset about what another man refers to himself?? :mindblown: The mental poisoning is strong in this thread.

Mental poisoning is thinking that "they" forced something on us. Black people had their own monotheistic beliefs before slavery. In fact, they sang songs of praise in their native tongue. A lot of those songs became known as Negro spirituals and not because some white man decided to call it that. Those songs became the foundation of what became known as Gospel which birthed pretty much all forms of Black music. It's a spirit and a connection to a higher power that helped to endure centuries of struggle.

Mental poisoning was when images were introduced that portrayed God as white, blue eyed man with long blonde or brown hair. Mental poisoning is when images of God were introduced that portrayed him as an elderly white man with a long beard in a robe. Mental poisoning is when angels are portrayed as feminine, two winged beings in robes. The most destructive aspect of the mental poisoning is when people are turned away from believing because of mental conditioning to accept those images.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool to call another man Big though? :dame:

It's just a stage name, weirdos. Y'all kill me. But but but....Dre isn't a doctor! That's disrespectful to people who put the work in and went to med school! :camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Truthfully took me a long time to fukk with Jay because of his ego and shyt like this. He's dope but can be over the top for me when it comes to self praise.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Its wild to me that Stein and Stien have no issue with it.

Jay calling himself Jehova, and they done elevated his wife to the Queen of Heaven.