Real Talk if you refer to Jay-Z as HOV or HOVA that's wild head

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
If you didn't want me to respond you shouldn't have tagged me in your stupid ass post

I don't give a damn if you like it not. I will call Jay Z ...HOVA GOD ALMIGHTY KING OF ALL KINGS THE ONLY AND ONLY LORD OBAMA JESUS RAP CHRIST...if I want to.

:yeshrug:

All praises to MC ALLAH CARTER for blessing us with Tidal

:blessed:

:pacspit:

fukk outta here tripping over a damn rap name
:russ:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I know thats what I have to call that celestial child rapist dead beat :heh:
bruh
images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F01%2F06%2FFainting-reporter.gif

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do more research on the name Jehovah...a Hebrew name taught to you by who?...:sas2:

"Now let’s look back at our three names of God.
The term Elohim has always meant “God,” but is not germane to our discussion of your question.
The issue of Jehovah is derived from the other two primary names of God.
The term Yahweh is always translated by the word “Lord.” But we must understand that every time a Rabbi or any Jew was reading any portion of the Old Testament and came upon this written word “YHWH”, he orally said “Adonai,” not “Yahweh.” The reason for this is that the Jews considered the written term YHWH so sacred that it should never be spoken or expressed with the lips.

Now, where does “Jehovah” come from? Well, what were the Massoretes to do when they were adding their vowel-system to the written Hebrew text and they came upon the word, “YHWH?” Since no Jew had ever heard or known the true pronunciation of this most sacred of names for the Hebrew God, they put there the identical vowel-pointings which are rendered for Adonai!
In reality, the Jews were just doing what they had always done: they spoke “Adonai” every time they read “YHWH” in the text.
The vowel sounds in Adonai are “OH” and “AH.” Thus, “Yahweh” becomes “YHO VAH” (rendered in English as “Jehovah”).
Most scholars have concluded that the term “YHWH” is actually based upon the “to be” verb in Hebrew, “HYH” (HAYAH).
The future tense of this verb is YHWH (Yahweh). They refer back to the passage in Exodus where God is actually asked His name. Moses says, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I shall say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now, they may say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ What shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM;” and He said, “Thus you shall say to the Sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'”
I hope this answers your question. You can see from this explanation that the issue was not that someone translated it wrong. It was done with reverent intention. I hope this answers your question adequately."
Jimmy Williams, Founder
Probe Ministries

https://www.probe.org/if-jehovah-isnt-the-real-name-of-god-what-is/

We God nikka!!!...

Nas-I_Am_-Frontal.jpg

@Whitty Hutton you neggin' ho...you got something to prove otherwise about the name "Jehovah"...?...I rather be a smart dumb nikka then just a dumb nikka...u dumb nikka!!!...

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one of his rap names though:comeon:

Meanwhile in NY,probaly right in the heart of the Bronx:sas1:, you got nikkas calling each other papi,daddy and son.

Calling another man papi with the same accent of a spicy latina when you a black male:scust:?
But Hov?Nah,thats where we draw the line at:whoa:
exactly :heh:

its ok to call other nikkas god but you can't call jay hov :camby:

sheek louch is 6'4 250 calling nikkas daddy :russ:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
if u don't believe in religion the word God basically means fukking nothin, it hold zero weight in anything on earth
nikkaz out here trying to compare imaginary beings to Jay Hova :heh:

I don't even be involved with all religious shyt either so ya could mark that out of the equation , the word God has several definition like "supreme being" being one , so basically that's how ya perceive Jay , ya could dance and skip around it all ya want but referring to another man as a God is a problem regardless if you believe in him or not :manny:

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

So because other nikkas do it it's automatically acceptable , thats how we maneuvering now ? Ya nikkas want that shyt to be valid so bad :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't even be involved with all religious shyt either so ya could mark that out of the equation , the word God has several definition like "supreme being" being one , so basically that's how ya perceive Jay , ya could dance and skip around it all ya want but referring to another man as a God is a problem regardless if you believe in him or not :manny:
But that definition means shyt If u feel there is no supreme being and all that shyt is ducktales. U wouldn't understand until u totally disregard all them ducktales and see that the words hold no power in life

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

So because other nikkas do it it's automatically acceptable , thats how we maneuvering now ? Ya nikkas want that shyt to be valid so bad :russ: & I never referred to any other man as god either that shyt ain't limited to Jay either , but his nickname is the most relevant when it comes to nikkas calling another an god .

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas out here really trying to justify calling another man God :russ:

The word "God" is plural and means "Us, We, Them, Gods, Goddesses"...

Genesis 1:1 refers to God as a plural Being
By Chuck Missler (From his Book "The Creator Beyond Time and Space")

"In Beginning Elohim"

Within the pages of Scripture we find it clearly stated that there is indeed, only one God.1 This is a fundamental belief of Judaism and Christianity. However, there are indications in the very first verse of Genesis that God is a plural Being.

"In the beginning God, created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1

The word used for God in Genesis 1:1 is "Elohim," which is a form of the word "El." In the context of Genesis 1:1, there can certainly be no doubt as to who is doing the creating. In the Hebrew language the "im" ending imputes plurality. Therefore, "Elohim" is the plural from of the word "El."

It is interesting to note that each usage of this word throughout the Bible is grammatically incorrect.

It is a plural noun used with singular verbs. According to Genesis 1:1, the Creator of the Universe, Elohim, exists as a plural being.
. According to Genesis 1:1, the Creator of the Universe, Elohim, exists as a plural being.

If this were not so then the word "El" or perhaps Yahweh would have been used. However, the Holy Spirit chose to use the word "Elohim," the plural form of the name of God in the very first place where the name of God is proclaimed.

"Let Us Make Man in Our Image"

"And God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'" Genesis 1:26, (Jewish Publication Society version, 1917)

The LORD God said, 'Behold, the man has become like one of US, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever'" Genesis 3:22 (NKJ).

- By Chuck Missler (From his Book "The Creator Beyond Time and Space")
http://xwalk.ca/elohim.html