real talk cyclists are douchebags

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's illegal to bike on the sidewalk, but regardless I WAS on the sidewalk, because it's fukking terrifying to bike on the street.. I was crossing a crosswalk, and this blind bytch looked right, but not left for pedestrians.

:what:

U aint seen nothin,try bikin at night in south central,dont no one ever look left for pedestrians,every time i even approach a corner and i see they not even attemptin to look,i just brake and watch,and yup,they always make the turn,im like "thank god i didnt keep goin,woulda got hit":pachaha:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
U aint seen nothin,try bikin at night in south central,dont no one ever look left for pedestrians,every time i even approach a corner and i see they not even attemptin to look,i just brake and watch,and yup,they always make the turn,im like "thank god i didnt keep goin,woulda got hit":pachaha:

I usually ALWAYS look to make sure they see me, but that time It was 4:56 and i started work at 5. :rudy:

It only takes one time. :sadcam:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
so getting to work on time was worth a human life?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I usually ALWAYS look to make sure they see me, but that time It was 4:56 and i started work at 5. :rudy:

It only takes one time. :sadcam:

Yea i start slowin down and hoping that they see me,they never do,but i always follow the rules,i always stay huggin the outside lane,not in no ones way,i always cycle wit my beats on so i never hear shyt,so i minimize the risk :manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Yes and I hate my job

actually i was making fun of video games

because on page 2 of this thread he said that he was hit by someone who didn't see him
as a cyclist who was hit recently by a driver who wasn't looking.

fukk you. fukk you. I haven't been able to do shyt for a MONTH because of Jerks that don't take one second to look out for cyclists.
I have God knows how much physiotherapy to get through still.

Is your rush SERIOUSLY more inportant than someone's life? SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am literally crying that there are people who think like this.

:what: fukk is wrong with your priorities. :sadcam:

but then come page 5 he admits that he wasn't paying attention either.

It only takes one time.
:ooh::birdman::ooh::birdman::ooh::childplease::childplease:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
actually i was making fun of video games

because on page 2 of this thread he said that he was hit by someone who didn't see him

but then come page 5 he admits that he wasn't paying attention either.

:ooh::birdman::ooh::birdman::ooh::childplease::childplease:

I'm a female first off, and I was at a CROSSWALK, when the driver was at a STOP sign. I didn't stop my bike and make sure that the driver noticed and made eye contact with me, because it's her fukking job to check for pedestrians before accelerating in through a crosswalk.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I'm a female first off, and I was at a CROSSWALK, when the driver was at a STOP sign. I didn't stop my bike and make sure that the driver noticed and made eye contact with me, because it's her fukking job to check for pedestrians before accelerating in through a crosswalk.

I would have left the scene

:russ::russ:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I would have left the scene

:russ::russ:

LOL I honestly wouldn't have noticed. shyt was literally like THE worst pain in my life, The woman was like "OMG OMG OMG I just hit someone" I was like "bytch IT IS MY TURN TO FREAK OUT YOU SHUT THE fukk UP"

Then they gave me morphine and I eventually stopped crying. I couldn't even tell the police my name shyt hurt so bad though. They were like "How old are you" I was like "Twe..*sobs* .twen... I twenty something!?"

havoc00

Pro
Daps
LOL I honestly wouldn't have noticed. shyt was literally like THE worst pain in my life, The woman was like "OMG OMG OMG I just hit someone" I was like "bytch IT IS MY TURN TO FREAK OUT YOU SHUT THE fukk UP"

Then they gave me morphine and I eventually stopped crying. I couldn't even tell the police my name shyt hurt so bad though. They were like "How old are you" I was like "Twe..*sobs* .twen... I twenty something!?"

u sue?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i didn't know you were a woman sorry. you shoulda posted the part of the story where you tried to lie about your age to the police, that woulda been a crystal clear sign to me that you are a woman.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We have the ones that ride around in packs on weekend mornings. Looking like some sort of tour de france going on.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Here is my thing w/bikes. If youre gonna ride, stay the fukk out of the way, and don't ride on a street where there's more than a 10 MPH difference between you and cars. In the city often times I am either at the same speed or blowing past cars. But I wouldn't take my pedal bike on the damn highway or a major road. There are some cities where you just can't bike period.

But drivers need to look. Drivers need to look for motorcycles too. Lesbian nest, the avg American driver is pretty terrible. Half of you are prob driving right now, never learned to drive stickshift, stay stopped at a green light looking for the right smiley :smh: Or trying to switch lanes like a damn NASCAR driver on your morning commute, looking like an a$$hole always picking the wrong lane.... So its kind of silly to get angry at bikers when you are probably a shytty driver your damn self :yeshrug: :yeshrug: :yeshrug: :yeshrug:

Muhfuggas hate bikes cause they are fat/out of shape or too scared to whip something w/a motor and two wheels.... stuck in traffic like

road-rage.jpg

Or in havoc00's case as I imagine his car is about to "meet Elizabeth"

car_broken_down1.jpg

Dont hate me cause of the choices you made :youngsabo:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
in the city i ride my bike everywhere. in philly it's just as fast as driving

get some fresh air, exercise, save some cash

it's great