Be honest, how many of you actually tried doing this?:shaq:

Dooring3.JPG

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
ANN ARBOR HAS THE WORST PEDESTRIAN LAWS EVER. CYCLISTS GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAW.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can't Co sign dis brehs i be all suited and booted, gettin my Dave mirra on grindin on benches and shyt on way to the office every morning. Savin on gas, body gettin all toned and pristine, no parking fees, no traffic... too many pros to the cycling game. real talk, yall prob some ole red lobster biscuit eatin niccas hatin on all this stamina and lack of gut.

A bike would do wonders for some of yall nigs. :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
they need to keep their asses on the sidewalk where they belong

fukk their " i pay taxes , i have a right to ride in the street" excuse

i pay taxes too, that dont mean i can drive on the sidewalk

NO IT IS ILLEGAL TO RIDE ON THE SIDEWALK. YOU CAN GET A 50 DOLLAR TICKET FOR THAT shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yea bruh i be lookin at these cats tryin to show off at lights like :rudy:

Its worse then the dude poppin a wheely on his motorcycle on a busy street for no reason because its like, you on a bicycle bruh.

Clowns ridin down the street on their bicycles with no hands eatin chips. Im like word? :rudy: Word bruh? Its like that? No hands ?:rudy: You not impressing the ladies with that because i know seeing it myself is making me :aicmon: @ chew.
Jealousy, hatred, irrationality... post is very demonic :aicmon:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
what kills me is when a bicycle passes a bunch of stopped cars at a red light, rides right up to the light and then waits for the light to turn green and then goes. Every car they just illegally passed now has to drive at 8 mph or give the bicyclist a full lane if they want to pass.

I know some bike riders who are considerate and courteous, but the majority of them are morons (just like drivers).

pisses me off when they blow through the lights. you want to ride on the road like a car, OBEY THE LAWS OF THE ROAD a$$hole.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im a cyclist and I obey the rules, I just hate when cars speed up behind me. WTF is that shyt about? Do you know how scary that is?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea bruh i be lookin at these cats tryin to show off at lights like :rudy:

Its worse then the dude poppin a wheely on his motorcycle on a busy street for no reason because its like, you on a bicycle bruh.

Clowns ridin down the street on their bicycles with no hands eatin chips. Im like word? :rudy: Word bruh? Its like that? No hands ?:rudy: You not impressing the ladies with that because i know seeing it myself is making me :aicmon: @ chew.

Hahaha I swag on more girls with my fixed gear than I do with my BMW. :win: :umad:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Get off the road

IMG_0688-600x448.jpg
It's illegal to bike on the sidewalk, but regardless I WAS on the sidewalk, because it's fukking terrifying to bike on the street.. I was crossing a crosswalk, and this blind bytch looked right, but not left for pedestrians.

:what:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
It's illegal to bike on the sidewalk, but regardless I WAS on the sidewalk, because it's fukking terrifying to bike on the street.. I was crossing a crosswalk, and this blind bytch looked right, but not left for pedestrians.

:what:

get a car or ride a bus. :yeshrug: