real talk cyclists are douchebags

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
E) i have bike shorts and tights and a jersey and i will dust your ass while you're sitting in your car looking :flabbynsick:
No...it means you look :wrist: while I'm sitting in my car looking :jawalrus:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well to be fair many people in PGH are lard-asses just on general principle. BROWN FELT F95X BABY. SEE ME ROLLING OUT IN EAST LIB (actually now that i think about it please don't kill me with your car LOL) :dead:

:deadrose: im always rollin in east lib in my car since i live in highland park hah :shaq:

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
fukk them foos breh, these guys be ridin around thinkin they the shyt...goin to open my door one of these days like :wtb:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
A) in PA we have a four foot passing law so either give me four feet or suck on my dikk
B) i signal everywhere since the law dictates i am considered the same as a motor vehicle
C) i stay dusting cars everyday. my five mile commute is ~25 minutes. i beat co-workers who live near me who both drive and take the bus. STEVE #1
D) it's illegal in PA to ride on the sidewalk in a business district
E) i have bike shorts and tights and a jersey and i will dust your ass while you're sitting in your car looking :flabbynsick:

How are you gonna "dust" anyone if you're on your way to the hospital

clip_image003.gif

:yeshrug:

cyclist-hit-by-car.jpg

:umad:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
as a cyclist who was hit recently by a driver who wasn't looking.

fukk you. fukk you. I haven't been able to do shyt for a MONTH because of Jerks that don't take one second to look out for cyclists.
I have God knows how much physiotherapy to get through still.

Is your rush SERIOUSLY more inportant than someone's life? SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am literally crying that there are people who think like this.

:what: fukk is wrong with your priorities. :sadcam:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a cyclist who was hit recently by a driver who wasn't looking.

fukk you. fukk you. I haven't been able to do shyt for a MONTH because of Jerks that don't take one second to look out for cyclists.
I have God knows how much physiotherapy to get through still.

Is your rush SERIOUSLY more inportant than someone's life? SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am literally crying that there are people who think like this.

:what: fukk is wrong with your priorities. :sadcam:

24216673_dealwithit_gif.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:wtf:

What's the story behind that?

Those critical mass rides aren't events like marathons that they'll close down the streets. Guess you could say it's a flash mob on bikes. Cop hit dude for no reason, cop said he told him to stop, vid goes viral, cop goes to trial and in true nyc fashion gets off on all charges.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
cyclist are fakkits, i go out of my way to almost hit them to freak them out

and sometimes ill throw projectiles at these fakkits for being too close to my car

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i was driving home from work earlier and this fukin gay ass cyclist kept riding right behind me on the lane to my right and i gotta fukin switch to that lane (i aint slowing down for no fakkit on two wheels unless its a motorcycle). i just sped up a little and switched kinda hopin he would crash right into me and learn his lesson :birdman:

if you gonna ride a bike around nyc stay the fuk away from us drivers and stop thinking you can swerve thru traffic with us. Go to your gay ass cycling lanes on columbus ave or wherever the fuk u go u fukin money saving hipster fakkits :pacspit: :pacspit:

Daps
Do ya'll have the dumb mothafukkers at night that wear nothing but black and don't have no gay reflective shyt on? In cali i gotta deal with these stupid fukks daily. I put it on god if I hit one of these dudes i'm leavin em there and taking off.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It's not a big deal in jersey but in NYC it's annoying as hell. Not only u gotta deal with a$$hole cabbies and pedestrians u gotta slow down to 5 mph cuz a biker want to take the whole street. Don't get me started on those bike delivery guys.