real talk cyclists are douchebags

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
A) in PA we have a four foot passing law so either give me four feet or suck on my dikk
B) i signal everywhere since the law dictates i am considered the same as a motor vehicle
C) i stay dusting cars everyday. my five mile commute is ~25 minutes. i beat co-workers who live near me who both drive and take the bus. STEVE #1
D) it's illegal in PA to ride on the sidewalk in a business district
E) i have bike shorts and tights and a jersey and i will dust your ass while you're sitting in your car looking :flabbynsick:

I not a cyclist myself, but just imagine, how much more traffic would be on the streets in some places or how many more people would be stuffing public transit if cyclist didn't take off some of the pressure. I'm for cyclists, but at the same time, they should definitely be aware of their surroundings and know the signals and shiit.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Speaking as someone who drives and rides a bike regularly, I will say that some cyclists don't know how to adjust accordingly with the street.

You don't ride all streets the same, mainly because there are far more idiotic drivers than cyclists.

On a bike, I pay far more attention to cars, than I do driving and trying to pay attention to bikes. :aicmon: You guys must be terrible drivers.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
This is what I wanna do to them

bike_crash_02.jpg

:thumbsup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
-I move through traffic faster downtown on a bike than any driver u mad?:takedat:
-Only cacs feel the need to dress the part for every single sport they do, biking spandex outfits should be left to pro athletes.
-Sidewalks are for walking not biking
-Roads don't exclusively belong to cars either, shut the fukk up.
-Idiot cyclists hog roads, people with brains take the side of the road.
-All this shyt wouldn't be a issue with more separated bike lanes like in Europe...
-I don't pay for parking 4 months out of the year:cheers:
-