real talk cyclists are douchebags

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what kills me is when a bicycle passes a bunch of stopped cars at a red light, rides right up to the light and then waits for the light to turn green and then goes. Every car they just illegally passed now has to drive at 8 mph or give the bicyclist a full lane if they want to pass.

I know some bike riders who are considerate and courteous, but the majority of them are morons (just like drivers).

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I used to throw fountain soda cups filled with piss at them and snapple bottles

:russ:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This is what I wanna do to them

bike_crash_02.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had a cyclist try to mad dog me because i guess he thought i was too close. Wavin his arms for me to pass all aggressively. Im lookin like. Dont you realize im in a car n honked till he got up out my way. These cats really be treating a lane like they're in a whip. Sickening.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had a cyclist try to mad dog me because i guess he thought i was too close. Wavin his arms for me to pass all aggressively. Im lookin like. Dont you realize im in a car n honked till he got up out my way. These cats really be treating a lane like they're in a whip. Sickening.

man theres so many cyclist in LA now,ever since them "fixies" became popular,lil young ass nikkas be in moibs takin up lanes and shyt :aicmon: then doin tricks at every stop light

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:i'm a cyclist so fukk YOU:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Not the point. It's just that you tricyclist think you have too much authority in the streets. Being in a manual mobile instrument doesn't devoid you of the same road laws as the normal automobile laden citizens.

I didn't see this bytch approach me in the bike lane (i was hogging the road for a bit but it wasn't deliberate, looking for an address).

She could have been cordial, but the broad straight, "WHAT THE FUKK MAN!"

Like she looks threatening in her fukking bright ass tights and aerodynamic/cushioned Bell safety helmet.

Gethafakouthea!!!

*places credit in between spokes so his bike sounds like a motorcycle*

"Take that, take that... bytch."

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
as a cyclist who was hit recently by a driver who wasn't looking.

fukk you. fukk you. I haven't been able to do shyt for a MONTH because of Jerks that don't take one second to look out for cyclists.
I have God knows how much physiotherapy to get through still.

Is your rush SERIOUSLY more inportant than someone's life? SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am literally crying that there are people who think like this.

:what: fukk is wrong with your priorities. :sadcam:

i'm a bicyclist as well. i mainly stick to streets that have bike paths on the shoulder lane. NYC has been expanding bike paths and i love them. if i'm on regular street i stick to the right side as much as possible.

about 4 years ago i hit a lady on a bike.
she was wearing headphones and crossed 4 lanes of traffic then ran into the driver's side of my car and got laid the fukk out. it was at the traffic circle called Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn. yall BK heads know what i'm talking about.

there were mad witnesses so the cops let me go because i was not at fault. i don't know what that chick was thinking.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
man theres so many cyclist in LA now,ever since them "fixies" became popular,lil young ass nikkas be in moibs takin up lanes and shyt :aicmon: then doin tricks at every stop light

Yea bruh i be lookin at these cats tryin to show off at lights like :rudy:

Its worse then the dude poppin a wheely on his motorcycle on a busy street for no reason because its like, you on a bicycle bruh.

Clowns ridin down the street on their bicycles with no hands eatin chips. Im like word? :rudy: Word bruh? Its like that? No hands ?:rudy: You not impressing the ladies with that because i know seeing it myself is making me :aicmon: @ chew.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some bytch ass cyclist was driving the WRONG direction on the street and had the nerve to shake his head at me when I was turning properly. How should i know some idiot is driving the wrong way on the wrong side of the road ? SMH

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yea bruh i be lookin at these cats tryin to show off at lights like :rudy:

Its worse then the dude poppin a wheely on his motorcycle on a busy street for no reason because its like, you on a bicycle bruh.

Clowns ridin down the street on their bicycles with no hands eatin chips. Im like word? :rudy: Word bruh? Its like that? No hands ?:rudy: You not impressing the ladies with that because i know seeing it myself is making me :aicmon: @ chew.

i see alot textn,not even lookin ahead of the street
cant wait till they get hit :youngsabo:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
as a cyclist who was hit recently by a driver who wasn't looking.

fukk you. fukk you. I haven't been able to do shyt for a MONTH because of Jerks that don't take one second to look out for cyclists.
I have God knows how much physiotherapy to get through still.

Is your rush SERIOUSLY more inportant than someone's life? SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am literally crying that there are people who think like this.

:what: fukk is wrong with your priorities. :sadcam:

Get off the road

IMG_0688-600x448.jpg