Real Talk: Black Women Who Date White Men Are Terrible Human Beings

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're even worse than black men who fukk with white bytches. with us, at least, it's strictly about getting up in that white p*ssy and :pacspit: on white boys. but with these black women, i swear, these bytches take pride in the fact a white man shows them interest. Last night, i saw three black women/white men couples, and these bytches were so embarrassingly proud of having a white man hold their hand. they couldn't look more ecstatic to be seen next to their white boyfriends.

in my mind, i'm like :stopitslime:, you're not special, bytch. but these hos get the cheesiest grins, and really look at me like :umad:, thinking i want anything to do with them. :laff: it's as if, the minute a white man shows interest in them, they feel like :blessed:

treating white males like their ticket out of negro status.
maybe they were happy cause those particular dudes make them happy. :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They're not cheese up to make you mad they prolly couldn't careless. They're cheesed up cuz white men got that gwop and you know black women love that

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

dating blacks now...you took a step backwards :manny::gag:

yeah, this is the post that I would expect from a Malcolm x on The Coli.. :upsetfavre:

With this guy, we can talk about anything and everything. He's always helping me to do better :manny:

This is most black guys. I really don't care if chicks date other races... when they come full circle, they will always chose black guys, if they're real .

The type the OP is referring to - we don't want them anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, this is the post that I would expect from a Malcolm x on The Coli.. :upsetfavre:

This is most black guys. I really don't care if chicks date other races... when they come full circle, they will always chose black guys, if they're real .

That's just it. Once I see these bytches, they become :scusthov: status. I don't even want them anymore. I begin to view them like white bytches.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe they're just happy to be in healthy, loving and functional relationship.

Don't hurt this retarded ninja too bad with THE TRUTH! :lolbron:

You shouldn't concern yourself with bed wenches. There are plenty of black women out there who are happy with themselves.

Bed wenches? I think you're confusing these happy/satisfied black women with women like your mother, who probably spent most of her life jumping from one bed to the next. :usure:

I love it when ninjas say shyt like this because anyone with two eyes can see that it's bullshyt and a way of saving face. After all, we wouldn't want to admit that when a white man pulls a black woman he usually pulls one of the Best, Brightest, and Most Cultured of the flock.

P.S. Ain't nothing "real" about choosing black men. The bottom line is most women in this day and age (including black women) are going to fall in with men who please them, love them and appreciate them. IF a white guy comes along and a sister is feeling him/open to being with him she's going to do what grown women do.

That's just it. Once I see these bytches, they become :scusthov: status. I don't even want them anymore. I begin to view them like white bytches.

Thing is you never stood a chance anyway. So, why the phuck are you mad??? Smells like jealousy to me. White men can come to the black community and pull some of the best of the flock. Sorry to say...you can't do the same in his community. That's the shyt that really phucks up your head.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White men can come to the black community and pull some of the best of the flock. Sorry to say...you can't do the same in his community. That's the shyt that really phucks up your head.

i'm 100% certain the majority of black men don't even realize this for it to fukk someones head up :heh:

i've seen the cherry picking enough to know black woman's so called loyalty act is just that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love it when ninjas say shyt like this because anyone with two eyes can see that it's bullshyt and a way of saving face. After all, we wouldn't want to admit that when a white man pulls a black woman he usually pulls one of the Best, Brightest, and Most Cultured of the flock.

P.S. Ain't nothing "real" about choosing black men. The bottom line is most women in this day and age (including black women) are going to fall in with men who please them, love them and appreciate them. IF a white guy comes along and a sister is feeling him/open to being with him she's going to do what grown women do.
I love it when ninja bytches use fallacious arguments to make retard points because anyone with two eyes can see that it's a way of masking their True views.

Most people chose people they can culturally identify with. It naturally happens this way. There are rare occasions that you bump into and match up with someone else outside you're race or cultural group. for example, I've hit white chicks like crazy, but I don't really like them at all.

There isn't any "saving face" with me because I've never had a problem pulling black women, even the the "Most Cultured of the flock" as you so eloquently put it to place certain black women over others- to divide us further. I'm a professional black guy so I pull white women w ease - despite The Coli racist view that places white women on some imaginary level when really American whites are the easiest on Earth.

If a white guy comes along and that connection naturally happens, that's fine. But we don't have to dig too deep to hear the comments about "black men are _____" or "I Only date white men". Those are the black women that have mental trauma that keeps them from most black men. Those aren't women being grown, those are women who are lost. Those aren't the ones that we should want anyway.