Real Talk: Black Women Who Date White Men Are Terrible Human Beings

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
When faced with the facts and data you requested (before knowing it was already presented) you react in this way??? Typical. :beli: Divorce rate is something that cannot realistically be disputed or blamed on the white man. Black men's marriages with BLACK WOMEN (the most common marriage for them) typically fails. I don't know why it's too much of a stretch for you to imagine their marriages to non-black women also failing and being more likely to fail than those involving a black woman. :wtb:Furthermore, these studies didn't just single out black men or try to make them look bad. They also shot white women down as well because they pointed out that white women's unions with non-white males (excluding, white Hispanics) don't last either. White men, for all their faults, seem to be better able to maintain relationships/marriages than their white counterparts...but I guess according to your logic this information is incorrect and "placing blame on the white woman." These studies are just trying to "make the white woman look bad." These studies are just trying to "keep the white woman down." LMAO! :pachaha: :comeon: :rudy: :childplease: Please come with a better argument. ^^^This is not a valid argument. You asked how did I know BLACK MEN don't value culture or anything of value in life. I pointed out their self-destructive ways (in multiple regions of the world) and lack of value for LIFE. Quite simply, if you have a group of men who don't value the life of other black people, how the hell can you expect them to value black culture???? :comeon: Sorry this is an apples and oranges comparison (one that I would expect the idiots on this site to make). Beauty is SUBJECTIVE (meaning it's a matter of OPINION). It CANNOT be measured, which is why the Asian guy that produced that "study" (something it was not) caught so much flack. It was essentially HIS (and anyone else he asked) OPINION on beauty (again, beauty is subjective..OPINIONS on it will vary from person to person...and it cannot be measured because it is based on OPINION).
The divorce rate in this country and the divorce rate for interracial couples can be measured with actual DATA (raw numbers, percentages etc). It can be studied over time. It cannot be disputed. It is concrete. ^^^This doesn't make any damn sense (as usual). Saying black men's marriages with non-black women aren't likely to last or don't last very long (without comparing them to any other relationships) can be backed up with data. It is not fodder dumbarse. Pointing out the reality that black men's marriages with black women (without comparing to other marriages) are troubled is not fodder either. It proves one HUGE reality: When it comes to maintaining a marriage, regardless of the race of women, black men generally suck.
Your point would only be a valid one if I were comparing the outcome of black women marriages to non-black men to black men's marriages to non-black women (something I try NOT to do...unless forced to do...and by force, I mean when black men try to make it seem as if black women are no marriageable when truth be told, black women don't have a problem sustaining relationships/marriages with men who aren't black or a better example would be when black men say some shyt like, "This is why brothers are choosing white women"...yet they can't seem to make it last with those white women). Instead of comparing the two, I have simply maintained that black women's marriages with non-black men are some of the most stable unions...while pointing out that black men's marriages to non-black women don't last. Both of these statements are FACTUAL. Notice I didn't compare one to the other. A comparison would be me saying, "Black women/White men unions last longer than black men/white women unions." And no, I'm not saying I haven't done this at some point...I'm saying it's not generally part of my talking points. I have maintained that black women's marriages to non-black men are stable. That has been ONE of my main points throughout this thread (refer to my comments with blackking).

At the end of the day tho, these "studies" aren't the end-all-be-all for determinin' that "Black men suck" or that BW/WM relationships are the most stable, etc. Not sayin' this data shouldn't be considered, and given some validation, but to treat these studies as definitive proof of anything is naïve imo. And I'm not blamin' the White man, or tryna refute the data per se, all I'm doin' is tryna analyze the data as a whole, and takin' things w/ a grain of salt, not just blindly focusin'/agreein' with the end result.

And u do not have any kind of proof to say that "most" Black men dont care about education or anything else of value. To say some would be comprehensible, but to say most or all is @ best subjective criticism. There's obviously no convincin' each other of this point, so let's just leave it @ that.

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
1)kermit stop it
2)black women have higher standards in general. less of them will go out with white guys. you should be focused on everyone in nba and nfl and mlb married to white chicks. that's a bigger and real issue.

I agree. Black people doin' this in general's the bigger picture in my view :manny:

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
:whew: You're really big on dissing black men... gottdamn, lol. Relationships don't last in general... black males aren't any less capable at successful relationships than anyone else. but- Of course everything is the black mans fault.

See, he gets it :obama:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When faced with the facts and data you requested (before knowing it was already presented) you react in this way??? Typical. :beli:

Divorce rate is something that cannot realistically be disputed or blamed on the white man.

Black men's marriages with BLACK WOMEN (the most common marriage for them) typically fails. I don't know why it's too much of a stretch for you to imagine their marriages to non-black women also failing and being more likely to fail than those involving a black woman. :wtb:

Furthermore, these studies didn't just single out black men or try to make them look bad. They also shot white women down as well because they pointed out that white women's unions with non-white males (excluding, white Hispanics) don't last either.

White men, for all their faults, seem to be better able to maintain relationships/marriages than their white counterparts...but I guess according to your logic this information is incorrect and "placing blame on the white woman." These studies are just trying to "make the white woman look bad." These studies are just trying to "keep the white woman down." LMAO! :pachaha:

:comeon::rudy::childplease:

Please come with a better argument.

^^^This is not a valid argument. You asked how did I know BLACK MEN don't value culture or anything of value in life. I pointed out their self-destructive ways (in multiple regions of the world) and lack of value for LIFE. Quite simply, if you have a group of men who don't value the life of other black people, how the hell can you expect them to value black culture???? :comeon:

Sorry this is an apples and oranges comparison (one that I would expect the idiots on this site to make).

Beauty is SUBJECTIVE (meaning it's a matter of OPINION). It CANNOT be measured, which is why the Asian guy that produced that "study" (something it was not) caught so much flack. It was essentially HIS (and anyone else he asked) OPINION on beauty (again, beauty is subjective..OPINIONS on it will vary from person to person...and it cannot be measured because it is based on OPINION).

The divorce rate in this country and the divorce rate for interracial couples can be measured with actual DATA (raw numbers, percentages etc). It can be studied over time. It cannot be disputed. It is concrete.

^^^This doesn't make any damn sense (as usual). Saying black men's marriages with non-black women aren't likely to last or don't last very long (without comparing them to any other relationships) can be backed up with data. It is not fodder dumbarse.

Pointing out the reality that black men's marriages with black women (without comparing to other marriages) are troubled is not fodder either. It proves one HUGE reality: When it comes to maintaining a marriage, regardless of the race of women, black men generally suck.

Your point would only be a valid one if I were comparing the outcome of black women marriages to non-black men to black men's marriages to non-black women (something I try NOT to do...unless forced to do...and by force, I mean when black men try to make it seem as if black women are no marriageable when truth be told, black women don't have a problem sustaining relationships/marriages with men who aren't black or a better example would be when black men say some shyt like, "This is why brothers are choosing white women"...yet they can't seem to make it last with those white women).

Instead of comparing the two, I have simply maintained that black women's marriages with non-black men are some of the most stable unions...while pointing out that black men's marriages to non-black women don't last. Both of these statements are FACTUAL.

Notice I didn't compare one to the other. A comparison would be me saying, "Black women/White men unions last longer than black men/white women unions." And no, I'm not saying I haven't done this at some point...I'm saying it's not generally part of my talking points. I have maintained that black women's marriages to non-black men are stable. That has been ONE of my main points throughout this thread (refer to my comments with blackking).

Listen, I'm struggling in school right now, and frankly I don't think that's fair. Most black men are not in jail, or dead. Most black women are not loud. We are normal just like any other. I'm supposed to graduate next year, start my life. I think I am doing the best. Forget the coli, forget bossip. There are many just like me and you out there trying to get by and do their best. At the end of the day all I can as a black man do is be the best I can be.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Sorry this is an apples and oranges comparison (one that I would expect the idiots on this site to make).

Beauty is SUBJECTIVE (meaning it's a matter of OPINION). It CANNOT be measured, which is why the Asian guy that produced that "study" (something it was not) caught so much flack. It was essentially HIS (and anyone else he asked) OPINION on beauty (again, beauty is subjective..OPINIONS on it will vary from person to person...and it cannot be measured because it is based on OPINION).

The divorce rate in this country and the divorce rate for interracial couples can be measured with actual DATA (raw numbers, percentages etc). It can be studied over time. It cannot be disputed. It is concrete.

:beli: the whole point was trying to get off, was that as it pertains to black people, this whole "statistics" stuff is bullsht. If the asain dude was to say blk women are the least married women by all races of men thus logically making them the most undesired. Would you believe his studies than?

^^^This doesn't make any damn sense (as usual). Saying black men's marriages with non-black women aren't likely to last or don't last very long (without comparing them to any other relationships) can be backed up with data. It is not fodder dumbarse.

Pointing out the reality that black men's marriages with black women (without comparing to other marriages) are troubled is not fodder either. It proves one HUGE reality: When it comes to maintaining a marriage, regardless of the race of women, black men generally suck.

Your point would only be a valid one if I were comparing the outcome of black women marriages to non-black men to black men's marriages to non-black women (something I try NOT to do...unless forced to do...and by force, I mean when black men try to make it seem as if black women are no marriageable when truth be told, black women don't have a problem sustaining relationships/marriages with men who aren't black or a better example would be when black men say some shyt like, "This is why brothers are choosing white women"...yet they can't seem to make it last with those white women).

Instead of comparing the two, I have simply maintained that black women's marriages with non-black men are some of the most stable unions...while pointing out that black men's marriages to non-black women don't last. Both of these statements are FACTUAL.

Notice I didn't compare one to the other. A comparison would be me saying, "Black women/White men unions last longer than black men/white women unions." And no, I'm not saying I haven't done this at some point...I'm saying it's not generally part of my talking points. I have maintained that black women's marriages to non-black men are stable. That has been ONE of my main points throughout this thread (refer to my comments with blackking).

The thing is marriage for black people overall generally sucks. Which is why your point is so tit for tat. Blk women are not getting married as much as blk men, and non blk men are not marriying blk women in any considerable degree. So its not even worth mentioning,it is fodder. One for someone who needs a trump card

your so easy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day tho, these "studies" aren't the end-all-be-all for determinin' that "Black men suck" or that BW/WM relationships are the most stable, etc. Not sayin' this data shouldn't be considered, and given some validation, but to treat these studies as definitive proof of anything is naïve imo. And I'm not blamin' the White man, or tryna refute the data per se, all I'm doin' is tryna analyze the data as a whole, and takin' things w/ a grain of salt, not just blindly focusin'/agreein' with the end result.

Once again, it's not ONE study saying this...it is MULTIPLE studies.

And u do not have any kind of proof to say that "most" Black men dont care about education or anything else of value. To say some would be comprehensible, but to say most or all is @ best subjective criticism. There's obviously no convincin' each other of this point, so let's just leave it @ that.

If MOST black men cared about education do you honestly believe black men would find themselves in the position they do today (i.e., pissed off because a white man won't give them a job)??? :usure:

Listen, I'm struggling in school right now, and frankly I don't think that's fair. Most black men are not in jail, or dead. Most black women are not loud. We are normal just like any other. I'm supposed to graduate next year, start my life. I think I am doing the best. Forget the coli, forget bossip. There are many just like me and you out there trying to get by and do their best. At the end of the day all I can as a black man do is be the best I can be.

And more props to you. I'm not dissing any black man out here who is on point.

I'm pointing out the reality that black men collectively, don't give a shyt about culture or any of this other nonsense "blackfeet" is trying to use to explain why black men feel salty about black women/white men relationships.

the whole point was trying to get off, was that as it pertains to black people, this whole "statistics" stuff is bullsht. If the asain dude was to say blk women are the least married women by all races of men thus logically making them the most undesired. Would you believe his studies than?

I don't think statistics are bullshyt. I think motives behind presenting statistics might SOMETIMES be bullshyt. I think presenting statistics incompletely is bullshyt (ex. that "study" that said that 49% of black women have the herpes virus when the truth is MOST Americans have been exposed to the herpes virus).

There are many statistics about black women collectively that I cannot refute (such as out of wedlock births). There are many statistics about black men that also cannot be refuted.

Once again, "beauty" is subjective and cannot be presented statically. It is a matter of OPINION. Again, this is an apples and oranges comparison.

"Least married" doesn't equate to "undesirable" and anyone with half a brain would not make such an ILLOGICAL argument. It can easily be refuted by pointing out the following:

1). Most people marry WITHIN their race. Black women (like all races of women) are MORE likely to marry WITHIN their race, which leads to number 2...

2). Black men are also the "least married" men. Does this mean they are "undesirable"? NOOOO. Is there are correlation between black men's marriage numbers and black women's marriage numbers? YES. Why? Because again most people marry WITHIN their race.

3). Desirability like beauty is SUBJECTIVE. It will vary from man to man...regardless of race. And since this Asian man has NEVER and will NEVER meet EVERY man of EVERY RACE, he cannot say black women are the least desirable amongst all races of women.

[/QUOTE]

The thing is marriage for black people overall generally sucks. Which is why your point is so tit for tat. Blk women are not getting married as much as blk men, and non blk men are not marriying blk women in any considerable degree. So its not even worth mentioning,it is fodder. One for someone who needs a trump card

your so easy

Thing is marriage for black people overall does NOT generally suck. We know this because a large number of black people don't even TRY marriage to see if it sucks. You should think harder before typing nonsense.

While black men don't have a favorable view of marriage...black women do. More black women marry at least once than black men. That is a fact, look it up. So, your statement...

Blk women are not getting married as much as blk men

is FALSE!

Black women/white men union ares the FASTEST growing interracial unions (again, notice I didn't say the most common). I believe these unions are the future and I don't think they will slow down or stop.

So, no...it's not fodder. I think we are witnessing the new wave of the "browning of America."

I'm also, very smart. I'm done here fellas. I've said my two cents and then some. :youngsabo:

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
Once again, it's not ONE study saying this...it is MULTIPLE studies. If MOST black men cared about education do you honestly believe black men would find themselves in the position they do today (i.e., pissed off because a white man won't give them a job)??? :usure:

I never said or implied my objective on the basis of a singular study. And replace "MOST" with some, and u have a winner

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't think statistics are bullshyt. I think motives behind presenting statistics might SOMETIMES be bullshyt. I think presenting statistics incompletely is bullshyt (ex. that "study" that said that 49% of black women have the herpes virus when the truth is MOST Americans have been exposed to the herpes virus).

Like the studies saying blacks have a high divorce rate, when most americans do aswell?

There are many statistics about black women collectively that I cannot refute (such as out of wedlock births). There are many statistics about black men that also cannot be refuted.

Once again, "beauty" is subjective and cannot be presented statically. It is a matter of OPINION. Again, this is an apples and oranges comparison.

"Least married" doesn't equate to "undesirable" and anyone with half a brain would not make such an ILLOGICAL argument. It can easily be refuted by pointing out the following:

Marriage seems to be the end all be all for you. If we conclude that both blk men and women are unremarkable in this department, than why bring it up. Its like two broke people arguing over whose more broke, doesnt matter we both broke lol.

Thing is marriage for black people overall does NOT generally suck. We know this because a large number of black people don't even TRY marriage to see if it sucks. You should think harder before typing nonsense.

While black men don't have a favorable view of marriage...black women do. More black women marry at least once than black men. That is a fact, look it up. So, your statement..

OK so i'll change it to "marriage and the prospect of marriage" generally suck. And lol saying blk women have a favorable view of marriage. The way you and alot of women like you sound, there should be a whole army of wifey material blk women for a decent blk man to pick. Newsflash, theres not.And who are these women getting married to....black men

is FALSE!

Black women/white men union ares the FASTEST growing interracial unions (again, notice I didn't say the most common). I believe these unions are the future and I don't think they will slow down or stop.

So, no...it's not fodder. I think we are witnessing the new wave of the "browning of America."

I'm also, very smart. I'm done here fellas. I've said my two cents and then some. :youngsabo:
[/QUOTE]

The fastest growing doesnt mean sht. There are still more bm/non bw relationships and it will continue to stay that way. The "browning" of america,as you call it, will happen between those unionships. Im not a koon though so i couldnt careless nor do i waste my time figuring out how fast bm are dating interacially. Koons like you on the other hand:usure:

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
I'm done here fellas

slow-clap-gif.gif