real talk: black people need to stop moving to the burbs

Minty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Peach Creek
People are missing the OP point.

It wouldn't be a problem if black people was moving to the suburbs and keep the neighborhoods up. But that is not the case. Most of these suburban areas that black people are moving to in droves around country are turning ghetto. It like black people bring that same hood mentality to the suburbs. It like a revisionist in history, where black people move into a nice neighborhood and bring it down while the other ethnicity groups move out.

Also, a lot of these major cities are giving welfare Queens section 8 vouchers in these already establish black middle class areas. Which bring that black middle class area down. You never see these welfare Queens get section 8 vouchers in white middle class neighborhoods.
Do wealthy white people live in the trailer parks with the poor white people? NO. Why should black people live with poor black people? Why should the lower class be looked at as the norm? What law is their that says black people can only live in the city? That's segregation.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do wealthy white people live in the trailer parks with the poor white people? NO. Why should black people live with poor black people? Why should the lower class be looked at as the norm? What law is their that says black people can only live in the city? That's segregation.

You completely missed my point.

I never said poor blacks should only live with rich blacks. Actually my post says other wise.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you doing to change any of what you just said?

It starts at home. You can't change the world if you're not right. So here's what I'm doing....

1. Calling the cops on anybody that engages in ANY type of crime. Call me a snitch or whatever but you're not fukking up the neighborhood where my kids play.

2. Cleaning up any trash in my neighborhood, even if it was created by someone else.

3. I'm about to graduate college with a 3.7 GPA. After that I plan on enrolling in a JD/MBA program next year.

4. I have two kids with my wife, and my wife and I both come from two parent households. I also have a house and two cars.

5. I don't drink or do drugs.

Now what are you doing to change things?

Minty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Peach Creek
the idea that rich people can't live in the city is ridiculous. rich people have lived in the city for as long as cities have existed.

So why don't the rich people in the cities right now help you out? :jawalrus: You broke people in the hood just want rich people to give you handouts. Make your own way for once. maybe if people in the ghetto stopped having the "take care of me. :heh:" mentality you guys would actually have shyt. I hate grown men who bytch at other men because they are poor. Nothing is stopping you from getting money. You just chose to embrace the bottom.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why don't the rich people in the cities right now help you out? :jawalrus: You broke people in the hood just want rich people to give you handouts. Make your own way for once. maybe if people in the ghetto stopped having the "take care of me. :heh:" mentality you guys would actually have shyt. I hate grown men who bytch at other men because they are poor. Nothing is stopping you from getting money. You just chose to embrace the bottom.

Invest in the community=/= handouts. This comes from Grand Theft Auto mentaility of fukk you I got mine. Extremly Juvenile.This is not about handouts its about people moving to the burbs and bringing that rachet bullshyt with them.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Invest in the community=/= handouts. This comes from Grand Theft Auto mentaility of fukk you I got mine. Extremly Juvenile.This is not about handouts its about people moving to the burbs and bringing that rachet bullshyt with them.

Exactly. This is the main point people are missing.

Minty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Peach Creek

Do rich white people invest in trailer parks?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If we reduced the crime in the our neighborhoods as well as owned our properties, most of us wouldn't have a reason to leave the hood for white areas. Being born and raised in Houston, these cacs are hungry for Third Ward and Fifth Ward since they're close to downtown. Only thing is that black people actually own homes in those neighborhoods and they refuse to sell their property. 3rd ward and 5th ward ain't even the worst parts of town either...which has helped black people stay in the area.

:win:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It starts at home. You can't change the world if you're not right. So here's what I'm doing....

1. Calling the cops on anybody that engages in ANY type of crime. Call me a snitch or whatever but you're not fukking up the neighborhood where my kids play.

2. Cleaning up any trash in my neighborhood, even if it was created by someone else.

3. I'm about to graduate college with a 3.7 GPA. After that I plan on enrolling in a JD/MBA program next year.

4. I have two kids with my wife, and my wife and I both come from two parent households. I also have a house and two cars.

5. I don't drink or do drugs.

Now what are you doing to change things?

when u see me complaining then ask me that