Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been wondering this for a minute now.
Whats up with this shyt?
There have been a string of male posters over time - and on the previous site, who have posted as female and been outed.

The most famous of which is ****.

Nicole is pretty aggressive, so the joke has been that she's actually another ****-like figure. :yeshrug:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I actually believe she is a woman for what's it worth

There have been a string of male posters over time - and on the previous site, who have posted as female and been outed.

The most famous of which is ****.

Nicole is pretty aggressive, so the joke has been that she's actually another ****-like figure. :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I actually believe she is a woman for what's it worth

I do too. I take everything at face value around here until proven otherwise though. It's no pork chop off my plate if I find out someone lied about who they really are or I made an incorrect assumption about someone's identity on the internet. Ultimately we're all blank canvases when it comes to this online shyt, no need to take it so serious. Get/contribute what you can to it, and don't let it pull you down too many bad rabbit holes.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You can deny it but most of the mfs that actually post on this forum are blacc. The posting style proves it, the topics prove it and so did the IRL meetups.
Posting styles ?
Topics like so many Trump dikk rider threads and Respectability politics?
and have most of the forum been at the meet ups?

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If you’re not fukkin gay, why are you so hostile about a black woman that you never interact with offline or off?? Or can you place a bet that you’re not gay bc ummm can you prove that you’re not a faggit??
:what:

:jbhmm::hhh:
Brag about attracting gays on message boards more than an actual female does with straight men, “brehs”...

:francis::what:

SHAMe indeed-

Imma just assume that 99.95% of the coli segment ALWAYS insulting female posters with the “man” insult is a fukkin fruit tart sweetheart sashaying sus sis using that as their mating call. Because this shyt doesn’t make any type of sense how they front about how they are not ghae but love attracting and attention. Down Low Homos projecting like a m’fer.
:ohhh::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
These dudes brag about getting attention from men more than actual female posters do- and then are the loudest. Oh my gawddddd.
:laff::facepalm:
I’m almost scared to post anymore personal information on here :picard:

You legit got dirt on every one here :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Time to see what the coli is really about. Time to separate the c00ns from the rest.

Now it is my position that we are Gods. I believe we should call ourselves that, treat ourselves as that and live like that. :yeshrug:

But there are others like @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC who say no, we are not Gods, we are in fact nikkas and should call ourselves that. :scust:

So I need to know who the coli is right now. Poll included. Public answers. We really need to know. :jbhmm:

:beli: I asked for a quote and you give me a thread with you paraphrasing.

Im pressing you bc, iirc, @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC doesn't even use the term 'nikka.' :skip: