real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why else would what I like affect you unless you wanted me to get with her? That's how silly your argument is. I was facetiously showing you how dumb you sound. Tell me right now, how does what I prefer affect you? I'm a stranger, on the internet. How does my preference negatively or positively affect you? Unless you can answer that stop talking to me. Seriously.

mr. quarter breed is madddddddd:russ:

u prolly made the :noah: face, when i called u out on preferring the lighter/whiter races

i don't give a fukk what u say about me or my moms... im just callin u out on ya bullshyt mr. quarter breed...

Mr. Quadroon c00n i think u scared of black poon

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
tumblr_m470gfdA2m1qf98too1_500.jpg

tumblr_m470e3aZvR1qf98too1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3qevvCoOH1qfnmgdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3qdd95kDi1qf98too1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3pt5wbJ691r5t407o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3p29mOEBA1qf98too1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3p27muKJK1qf98too1_500.png

tumblr_m3p21z5dEN1qf98too1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3p14d0cWZ1qf98too1_500.png

:dwillhuh:

Brehh Imma need you to visit this thread http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/4736-lightskin-women-vs-darkskin-women.html#.T744lr9K5s4

And bless it with some darkskin hotties

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Fredrick Thoughlas got damn my dude you got good taste! These chocolate sisters are absolutely scrumptious :eat:

But fukk a Bria Miles tho :beli:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I luh me some chocolate breh. Fredrick Thuglas killing the game. At this point in my life I like all women but prefer the dark skin type. I'm keeping my seeds dark like me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
mr. quarter breed is madddddddd:russ:

u prolly made the :noah: face, when i called u out on preferring the lighter/whiter races

i don't give a fukk what u say about me or my moms... im just callin u out on ya bullshyt mr. quarter breed...

Mr. Quadroon c00n i think u scared of black poon
Yea I prefer lighter skin. And? What's the point? How does it affect you? Are there sexy dark skinned women? Yes. But they are rare to me. Why do you have to beef instead of just looking at beautiful women?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I prefer lighter skin. And? What's the point? How does it affect you? Are there sexy dark skinned women? Yes. But they are rare to me. Why do you have to beef instead of just looking at beautiful women?

u a victim of the devil to tell the truth, but regardless.. u still have israelite blood... although it seems very little.... u need to change up that line of thinking, and learn to accept pure black as the superior breed, otherwise u gonna have a very hard time, when the Creator's jet black angels and messiah return to rule over these light races

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:russ:

Yeah but im saying you know nikkas have gassed her up into the stratosphere and you already know chicks who take those type of pics and post them everywhere love attention. I know some dime chicks who are real cool and none of them have pics like that just posted up for the public. She messing with athletes, d-boys, or the local neighborhood superstar until she can upgrade.

Nothing wrong with putting in a bid if you just trying to smash but as far as a legit GF goes, it aint worth it.

This

Yeah that woman is fine and i'd smash but thats it :wtf: @ y'all....
stop puttin women on a pedestal.