READY TO LIVE: The "Ready To Die" 20th Anniversary Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: Why the greatest rappers had to be gone?..........Biggie, Big Pun, 2Pac, Big L. Imagine these rappers alive? :to: they took from us.....shyt is unfair brehs.....:to:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Outside of "The Ready To Die OG" mixtape nobody has put together a mix of all the songs left off the album. Would be a great project though. Here's a Zip link I found of that mixtape:

cover.jpg

http://www.certifiedmixtapez.com/Home/Details?albumId=80f4a763

Guys another website uploaded a new link. This was a great mixtape of OG's, a must have for rap fans and a great way to listen to "Ready To Die" 20 years later by hearing some of the original OG's:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eq3ayb91i2824c6/og+big.zip

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yo @Rapmastermind

do u need this;

15o8gp4.jpg

Nope, I have this copy. It's actually sitting at my Moms house. She has tons of Source, XXL and even Rap pages magazines in the bathrooms and gym at her house. Every time I visit I laugh cause me and my brothers were such huge hip hop fans there's so much hip hop stuff around the house. Amazing magazine. XXL did a fantastic Job on The Making of "Ready To Die" and "Life After Death".

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nope, I have this copy. It's actually sitting at my Moms house. She has tons of Source, XXL and even Rap pages magazines in the bathrooms and gym at her house. Every time I visit I laugh cause me and my brothers were such huge hip hop fans there's so much hip hop stuff around the house. Amazing magazine. XXL did a fantastic Job on The Making of "Ready To Die" and "Life After Death".

don't think I read this since it dropped. even tho its LAD centric thers a ton of articles and that unreleased interview that make it a ready to die theme.

shotout to ya moms