Rayful Edmond released from prison... he back and better than ever!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When you talk of homicidal maniacs like Wayne it kinda doesn't matter because most people like that nobody would want to hang around,

There was a guy like that in our hood Called Bay Billy people would literally avoid him so he didn't just shoot you on GP.

Speaking of Wayne he probably killed more nikkas in the feds than he did when he was free,

nikkas talk about how he and Supreme was in ADX Florence wilding nikkas 60 years old killing nikkas

The funny thing was Prince was Supreme's top killer but no one talks about him wilding in Prison.
I always thought in adx you were on lockdown 24/7. You didn’t interact with other inmates

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I always thought in adx you were on lockdown 24/7. You didn’t interact with other inmates
There's a step down process where you can have limited recreation with other inmates.

they say dudes routinely go crazy in there especially the Terrorists so they kinda have to let you have some recreation or it would be shut down for making people crazy.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
When you talk of homicidal maniacs like Wayne it kinda doesn't matter because most people like that nobody would want to hang around,

There was a guy like that in our hood Called Bay Billy people would literally avoid him so he didn't just shoot you on GP.

Speaking of Wayne he probably killed more nikkas in the feds than he did when he was free,

nikkas talk about how he and Supreme was in ADX Florence wilding nikkas 60 years old killing nikkas

The funny thing was Prince was Supreme's top killer but no one talks about him wilding in Prison.

ADX Florence is the most secure prison in the WORLD..

yall be gassin these nikkas, they wasnt killin shyt in there but time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Not gonna argue about Florence because at the end of the day noone cares to know if dudes get clapped in Prisons period but people don't go straight to Florence so the defenitely get busy other places and get sent to Florence.

People also " Graduate" from Florence if only to make room for other prisoners.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

To be fair I’ve seen Wayne Perry on instagram with my own eyes. Like he literally had a whole instagram account a few years ago.

I say that to say wherever he was at then wasn’t that secure apparently

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
But that was road rage shyt and alpo didnt give a shyt about nobody including himself,, dude couldn’t just stay away from Harlem and still had a shytty attitude

Terrance gangster Williams moved to dallas
And doing good for himself

Hell sammy the bull is far from NYC after all these decades and doing good

Rayful is not going back to DC and for what? Nothings there and it’s almost 30 plus years…

There’s plenty of people who will reached out to him and pay him for his story
You right he not going back to Nashville. He's in Nashville, supposedly...

He ain't killed more people inside, this some fanatical shyt. You don't have free range of motion in prison the way you do outside, he'd be lucky to get away with one murder....

His reputation creates fanatical shyt, this is what happens with killers. There's always extra numbers thrown on them...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You right he not going back to Nashville. He's in Nashville, supposedly...

He ain't killed more people inside, this some fanatical shyt. You don't have free range of motion in prison the way you do outside, he'd be lucky to get away with one murder....

His reputation creates fanatical shyt, this is what happens with killers. There's always extra numbers thrown on them...
Well It depends on what you mean if a nikka ordered or facilitated say 5 murders in 30 years that's either a lot or not a lot depending on perception.

But if nikkas was calmly doing their time there would be no need for an ADX florence or to constantly move dudes all around the country

That would be a complete waste of time and resources so either everyone's lying about deaths behind the wall or prison gangs are a whole problem.

One thing we know for sure is Rayfus was selling drugs while in the feds and ended up snitching for a bucket of chicken or to save his moms

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To be fair I’ve seen Wayne Perry on instagram with my own eyes. Like he literally had a whole instagram account a few years ago.

I say that to say wherever he was at then wasn’t that secure apparently
I was just about to say that Homie is not in Florence no more so I guess he graduated but having a whole Instagram means you can contact people and have them contact you
That can mean nothing or everything at the same time.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Well It depends on what you mean if a nikka ordered or facilitated say 5 murders in 30 years that's either a lot or not a lot depending on perception.

But if nikkas was calmly doing their time there would be no need for an ADX florence or to constantly move dudes all around the country

That would be a complete waste of time and resources so either everyone's lying about deaths behind the wall or prison gangs are a whole problem.

One thing we know for sure is Rayfus was selling drugs while in the feds and ended up snitching for a bucket of chicken or to save his moms
Direct involvement on a kill counts whether you planned it or pulled the trigger yourself. Whether you drove the car or supplied the knife. It's all the same...

Silk allegedly killed up to 100 people on the streets. Your initial statement was he'd killed more people in prison. I can guarantee you ain't nobody killing that many people in prison, he'd be in that box 24 hours again before they let him get off with one...

I'm sure he's had his hand in some prison murders but your quote that he's killed more guys inside is fanatical and unrealistic...

Also, there are guys shipped to supermax before they ever hit a real yard, so it's untrue that guys go there just from wilding out...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Direct involvement on a kill counts whether you planned it or pulled the trigger yourself. Whether you drove the car or supplied the knife. It's all the same...

Silk allegedly killed up to 100 people on the streets. Your initial statement was he'd killed more people in prison. I can guarantee you ain't nobody killing that many people in prison, he'd be in that box 24 hours again before they let him get off with one...

I'm sure he's had his hand in some prison murders but your quote that he's killed more guys inside is fanatical and unrealistic...

Also, there are guys shipped to supermax before they ever hit a real yard, so it's untrue that guys go there just from wilding out...
Well It's actually harder for me to believe that he ordered or committed 100 murders himself

but all of this is conjecture the overall point is when he was on the streets people feared him and in Prison people feared him

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Well It's actually harder for me to believe that he ordered or committed 100 murders himself

but all of this is conjecture the overall point is when he was on the streets people feared him and in Prison people feared him
You should said that then 🤣 you can't throw some silly shyt out like "he's killed more people inside", that's not even realistic 🤣...

For the record I also don't believe the 100 murders thing, somewhere on here in the past I talked about the mythology of killers. Once you have the reputation for actually doing it, your reputation takes on a life of its own. You get different shyt tied to you, and it's not just from regular people. The police and government start adding shyt to you that enhances their case...

Every single person who is known as a prolific killer has some mythology attached to their name. It's virtually never as many as people think and in a street sense multiple bodies is all it takes to be a prolific killer. 3 or more is rare so by the time a guy has the kinds of numbers Silk, Sammy The Bull, Gangsta Williams, those types are alleged to have, those guys all have some mythology added to them...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You should said that then 🤣 you can't throw some silly shyt out like "he's killed more people inside", that's not even realistic 🤣...

For the record I also don't believe the 100 murders thing, somewhere on here in the past I talked about the mythology of killers. Once you have the reputation for actually doing it, your reputation takes on a life of its own. You get different shyt tied to you, and it's not just from regular people. The police and government start adding shyt to you that enhances their case...

Every single person who is known as a prolific killer has some mythology attached to their name. It's virtually never as many as people think and in a street sense multiple bodies is all it takes to be a prolific killer. 3 or more is rare so by the time a guy has the kinds of numbers Silk, Sammy The Bull, Gangsta Williams, those types are alleged to have, those guys all have some mythology added to them...
I get your point Maybe it would be better to say that they DC Blacks whacked more people overall then the collectively whacked on the outside.

But I'm going off what the inmates themselves have insinuated but as you said Mythology

Also as in my story about Bay Billy he had the reputation as a killer so people avoided him. Any nikka with bodies on him would get people to both avoid them and be willing to crash to get them out of the way, More bodies dropped more enemies created.

He wasn't on the streets when I was *Silk was already convicted* so he wasn't an enemy of mines but if he was around he would've been the OPPs although I doubt he would've lost sleep over some 14 year old kid being his OPP.