Rayful Edmond released from prison... he back and better than ever!

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Trinadad is almost completely gentrified now.

Frankly I'm gonna be looking at DC crazy once I touch down.
Don’t believe that, it probably isn’t what it was back in the day but it’s still hood af, people getting bodied and prostitution out in the open on West Virginia.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Word John Thompson was a God in DC at that time. No one was talking about any other basketball teams in the Big East at that time
Had he been touched it would've been like he shot the President.

Considering that the fall off of Georgetown's basketball program is epic.

At that time period, if Rayful did such a thing, that would like someone trying to shoot Michael Jackson or Michael Jordan. Basically, the WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY would turned on his ass if he touched an icon like John Thompson.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don’t believe that, it probably isn’t what it was back in the day but it’s still hood af, people getting bodied and prostitution out in the open on West Virginia.
Really??? Still??? I thought they cleaned that area up. That whole area is prime real estate hop on 50 and get on 95 and you're in New York in 3 hours * at least the way I drive*

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Word John Thompson was a God in DC at that time. No one was talking about any other basketball teams in the Big East at that time
Had he been touched it would've been like he shot the President.

Considering that the fall off of Georgetown's basketball program is epic.
Hoyas gear was EVERYWHERE.......I was a youngin at the time......didn't know ahit about shyt, but I had Hoya gear.......Cane's gear.......Raiders/Kings........North Carolina gear.....

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Really??? Still??? I thought they cleaned that area up. That whole area is prime real estate hop on 50 and get on 95 and you're in New York in 3 hours * at least the way I drive*
They are trying but I moved at the end of 2022 and when I went back over before I moved in 2023 it was still the same, now union market area it’s going to shock you next time you see it.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Practically speaking, as heavy in the game as Ray was, what would he have gained from having some goons touch up or bodying John fukking Thompson during that time period :mjlol: ?

He respected John on bball level and what he did for Georgetown, and probably respected him off gp, like an elder in his family.
Exactly …. I doubt it went down the way John even said it either like he made out he straight up checked rayful especially when rayful could have got him sent outta here with the click of his fingers ….. he most likely respectfully asked rayful to lay off hanging with his players …..