Rayful Edmond released from prison... he back and better than ever!

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Because he made more money than all of us on this board COMBINED and he had all the power and fear NONE of us will ever sniff in 20 lifetimes. So therefore we gotta celebrate his release b/c he was the TRUE king of DC. He lived what YOU can only fantasize watching Scarface and Goodfellas.
He killed and terrorized dozens of black people directly. Indirectly killed hundreds if not thousands of black people. The black people of the inner city DC area to this day are still feeling the effects of what he's done decades ago but hey atleast he had swag and was "real" so all is forgiven:ehh:.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he made more money than all of us on this board COMBINED and he had all the power and fear NONE of us will ever sniff in 20 lifetimes. So therefore we gotta celebrate his release b/c he was the TRUE king of DC. He lived what YOU can only fantasize watching Scarface and Goodfellas.

you know, there's alot of people not impressed by that. Just saying

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He’ll be on Vlad eventually and in that podcasting or YouTube lane if he’s smart.

Dude is older now and with that type of record he’ll be lucky to get a job being a cook or busing tables.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nothing will happen.

But I will say fukk that nikka he tried to clip several people I knew and loved.

I'm sure his fakkit ass will be on Vlad soon.
You mean his peoples tryed too … rayful himself wasn’t no killer ….. am not even sure that’s really him in that clip at the airport…. That could be any nikka with a bald head and shades on pretending…. I’ll wait for a few more videos or pics

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
at this rate minus whale release wayne perry
Never gona happen …. why you think the government did that deal with alpo vs Wayne …. both evil seriel killers but the government saw alpo as the less evil out the 2 ….. Wayne would kill for the fun of it … Truly cold blooded… he only got convicted for 5 or 6 murders but they reckon he has at least 50 or more …he’s never getting out ….

lib123

All Star
Daps
Grew up there.

What was DC like in the 90s? Did the baddies from the burbs and Howard mess with street dudes like Rayful? I have attractive (still for their age) older female relatives who grew up in DC in the 90s but they're very quiet about what they got into back then.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He killed and terrorized dozens of black people directly. Indirectly killed hundreds if not thousands of black people. The black people of the inner city DC area to this day are still feeling the effects of what he's done decades ago but hey atleast he had swag and was "real" so all is forgiven:ehh:.
Not sure if you’re from dc or not …. But yeah watching the documentaries on him you can tell he really damaged the Washington DC back when he was running shyt and the aftermath…. I don’t blame people til this day that live there that still feel away about rayful ….. from the outside looking in we see the cool , charismatic dude who was making millions but like you said if your actually from that city and the damage he’s done it hits different

Daps

Dumbest nikka Of All Time. Imagine being a grown ass man and celebrating a murdering snitch who's also a homo.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

"Swag" and clout is what these lost heads care about :snoop:

They think that these dudes are Malcolm X or something, when they really the street version of Uncle Ruckus or Clarence Thomas.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
look what happened to alpo though

But that was road rage shyt and alpo didnt give a shyt about nobody including himself,, dude couldn’t just stay away from Harlem and still had a shytty attitude

Terrance gangster Williams moved to dallas
And doing good for himself

Hell sammy the bull is far from NYC after all these decades and doing good

Rayful is not going back to DC and for what? Nothings there and it’s almost 30 plus years…

There’s plenty of people who will reached out to him and pay him for his story

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
But that was road rage shyt and alpo didnt give a shyt about nobody including himself,, dude couldn’t just stay away from Harlem and still had a shytty attitude

Terrance gangster Williams moved to dallas
And doing good for himself

Hell sammy the bull is far from NYC after all these decades and doing good

Rayful is not going back to DC and for what? Nothings there and it’s almost 30 plus years…

There’s plenty of people who will reached out to him and pay him for his story
that's crazy I thought that was a hit.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What was DC like in the 90s? Did the baddies from the burbs and Howard mess with street dudes like Rayful? I have attractive (still for their age) older female relatives who grew up in DC in the 90s but they're very quiet about what they got into back then.
rayfus * that's what he was called had a reputation of being gay even back them, All his main workers wore an earring in the left ear Back then no one wore any kind of indenfying gang colors other than maybe a shirt that had the name of their block or something and that was mainly worn at GoGo's

I was mad young then but by the time I got older Coward Hoes already had a reputation and PG hoes where completely mixed in with regular DC people so it wasn't really a big deal to link with a chick from Largo or Laurel They could come to the clubs like chicks from South east,

That's how Black DC was you didn't have strict segregation of boule Blacks and Ghetto Black people You could be from Barry Farms * a notorious project* and never come outside or you could be like a girl I dated named Thomasina from Fairfax Village * a bougie community in DC* and rollout to every Go-Go in the city.