Rayful Edmond released from prison... he back and better than ever!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Do ppl name dropping Wayne Perry know he killed his own baby mama ? Over a rumor and didn’t care when he found out the rumor wasn’t true ?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You mean his peoples tryed too … rayful himself wasn’t no killer ….. am not even sure that’s really him in that clip at the airport…. That could be any nikka with a bald head and shades on pretending…. I’ll wait for a few more videos or pics
Naw Old school Fly who was a shot caller of the DC Blacks confrimed it.

Of course he wasn't wacking nikkas himself he was with Po who was with the shyts and Wayne Perry and as the biggest nikka in the DC random crews folded under him and he used their shooters to fight the few independent hoods that went against him

When Wayne and Po blew trial he used the Jamaicans to handle hits for him Boodemup was low key worse than Wayne and started killing people in ways that weren't allowed so the police arrested his ass with the quickness. Boodemup ain't never coming home.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he made more money than all of us on this board COMBINED and he had all the power and fear NONE of us will ever sniff in 20 lifetimes. So therefore we gotta celebrate his release b/c he was the TRUE king of DC. He lived what YOU can only fantasize watching Scarface and Goodfellas.
Man, whatever…nigguh got checked by Big John Thompson and didn’t do shyt.

lib123

All Star
Daps
rayfus * that's what he was called had a reputation of being gay even back them, All his main workers wore an earring in the left ear Back then no one wore any kind of indenfying gang colors other than maybe a shirt that had the name of their block or something and that was mainly worn at GoGo's

I was mad young then but by the time I got older Coward Hoes already had a reputation and PG hoes where completely mixed in with regular DC people so it wasn't really a big deal to link with a chick from Largo or Laurel They could come to the clubs like chicks from South east,

That's how Black DC was you didn't have strict segregation of boule Blacks and Ghetto Black people You could be from Barry Farms * a notorious project* and never come outside or you could be like a girl I dated named Thomasina from Fairfax Village * a bougie community in DC* and rollout to every Go-Go in the city.

Got it. Lol what was Coward Hoes reputation?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do ppl name dropping Wayne Perry know he killed his own baby mama ? Over a rumor and didn’t care when he found out the rumor wasn’t true ?
When you talk of homicidal maniacs like Wayne it kinda doesn't matter because most people like that nobody would want to hang around,

There was a guy like that in our hood Called Bay Billy people would literally avoid him so he didn't just shoot you on GP.

Speaking of Wayne he probably killed more nikkas in the feds than he did when he was free,

nikkas talk about how he and Supreme was in ADX Florence wilding nikkas 60 years old killing nikkas

The funny thing was Prince was Supreme's top killer but no one talks about him wilding in Prison.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He’ll be on Vlad eventually and in that podcasting or YouTube lane if he’s smart.

Dude is older now and with that type of record he’ll be lucky to get a job being a cook or busing tables.
There's a whole sector of Youtube talking about gang wars in the Feds.

Homie will have to talk to Vlad I don't know too many snitches that have Prison stories channels.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Got it. Lol what was Coward Hoes reputation?
We called Howard students Coward because they were pretentious as hell. The worse was the New York Howard Students.

But again obviously the ones I knew where chicks who decided to live off campus and hang out with the townies.

When I went to college I did the same thing got an apartment and kicked it with townies

So to answer your question the one's I knew where freaks especially the ones that stayed at the Ebony Sex palace which was an off campus down by a park near Adams Morgan.

I dated a girls from the suburbs who's moms stayed at that Dorm and even back in her days it was called The Ebony Sex Palace

DC has gone through massive changes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Had your people under pressure :russ:
Hey we won.

he had the whole city under pressure there were a few independents but we were too close to his hood to let live so basically we went against him and won.

But to be honest we won buy default his Jamaican muscle went down first then eventually his whole crew got bagged and that was the end of it.

same thing would've happened to us but when Rayfus was in the feds he supplied a faction of our hood and that guy tried to usurp the boss

Both guys died and that was really the end.

Say what you want about other hoods I never heard of another hood literally killing itself off. It was like the old folks said it was like GENOCIDE!!!

And it was because I don't think a single person lives in the old neighborhood and I'm talking about people who wasn't in the gang.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
When you talk of homicidal maniacs like Wayne it kinda doesn't matter because most people like that nobody would want to hang around,

There was a guy like that in our hood Called Bay Billy people would literally avoid him so he didn't just shoot you on GP.

Speaking of Wayne he probably killed more nikkas in the feds than he did when he was free,

nikkas talk about how he and Supreme was in ADX Florence wilding nikkas 60 years old killing nikkas

The funny thing was Prince was Supreme's top killer but no one talks about him wilding in Prison.
Huh? Wayne still killing people?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Like when I *kirked out* on the transplant who went to the part at the National Gallery of Art DC completely changed and I know why
Like I said if you were a momma raised kid even if you lived in Laurel you might hang out in the hood

Like the Girl from Fairfax Village she got high on the roof of *1000* which was a low rise Project near the Navy Yard and while smoking Boat *PCP to non DC nikkas( she jumped or fell off ledge it was one story so she didn't die but she got what we now call a Traumatic Brain Injury that changed her personality

I got a TBI in Iraq

But If I made it out the hood the last thing I'd want is my suburban raised kid to ever do something like that so I'd move far enough away to try to prevent that.

I can't speak of now but If you lived in say Tantallion or waldorf or Pamunky you lived far enough away I don't know if that;s the case now so thats why I probably don't see nikkas I grew up with in the Old Neighborhood they probably moved far away like I did.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Huh? Wayne still killing people?
They talk around it but Supreme of the Supreme Team is super active and Larry Hoover is also tapped in They linked up with the DC Blacks because of the numbers every DC dude that gets convicted does Fed time.