Rayful Edmond released from prison... he back and better than ever!

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
What was DC like in the 90s? Did the baddies from the burbs and Howard mess with street dudes like Rayful? I have attractive (still for their age) older female relatives who grew up in DC in the 90s but they're very quiet about what they got into back then.
we don’t even know if that’s him in that video that could be anyone …
Naw Old school Fly who was a shot caller of the DC Blacks confrimed it.

Of course he wasn't wacking nikkas himself he was with Po who was with the shyts and Wayne Perry and as the biggest nikka in the DC random crews folded under him and he used their shooters to fight the few independent hoods that went against him

When Wayne and Po blew trial he used the Jamaicans to handle hits for him Boodemup was low key worse than Wayne and started killing people in ways that weren't allowed so the police arrested his ass with the quickness. Boodemup ain't never coming home.
who is Boodemup??

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, whatever…nigguh got checked by Big John Thompson and didn’t do shyt.
Practically speaking, as heavy in the game as Ray was, what would he have gained from having some goons touch up or bodying John fukking Thompson during that time period :mjlol: ?

He respected John on bball level and what he did for Georgetown, and probably respected him off gp, like an elder in his family.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You should said that then 🤣 you can't throw some silly shyt out like "he's killed more people inside", that's not even realistic 🤣...

For the record I also don't believe the 100 murders thing, somewhere on here in the past I talked about the mythology of killers. Once you have the reputation for actually doing it, your reputation takes on a life of its own. You get different shyt tied to you, and it's not just from regular people. The police and government start adding shyt to you that enhances their case...

Every single person who is known as a prolific killer has some mythology attached to their name. It's virtually never as many as people think and in a street sense multiple bodies is all it takes to be a prolific killer. 3 or more is rare so by the time a guy has the kinds of numbers Silk, Sammy The Bull, Gangsta Williams, those types are alleged to have, those guys all have some mythology added to them...
Idk I don’t thinc it’s far fetched to believe Wayne killed someone in prison. He been in there like what, 35 years ?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Practically speaking, as heavy in the game as Ray was, what would he have gained from having some goons touch up or bodying John fukking Thompson during that time period :mjlol: ?

He respected John on bball level and what he did for Georgetown, and probably respected him off gp, like an elder in his family.
So NOW he had respect for his elders? OK.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Idk I don’t thinc it’s far fetched to believe Wayne killed someone in prison. He been in there like what, 35 years ?
Homie said Silk killed more people in prison. It's not even possible for that to be true, that's all I was saying. He's probably knocked something off inside, and yeah he's been in 32 years....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Word John Thompson was a God in DC at that time. No one was talking about any other basketball teams in the Big East at that time
Had he been touched it would've been like he shot the President.

Considering that the fall off of Georgetown's basketball program is epic.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Homie said Silk killed more people in prison. It's not even possible for that to be true, that's all I was saying. He's probably knocked something off inside, and yeah he's been in 32 years....
I don’t thinc he meant more as in more than he killed on the streets

More as in he added more bodies to his belt in prison

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don’t thinc he meant more as in more than he killed on the streets

More as in he added more bodies to his belt in prison
It's not easy to get away with one killing in prison, let alone more than one. This is part of what I'm saying when I say killers get mythologized. Everyone knows he's a killer, so then it becomes easy to add numbers to him...

He's probably tied to a few prison murders, at best, but considering the difficulty of getting away with jail murders as well as the amount of time he spent on 23 and 1 lockdown, it's impossible for him to have done a lot of killing inside...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's not easy to get away with one killing in prison, let alone more than one. This is part of what I'm saying when I say killers get mythologized. Everyone knows he's a killer, so then it becomes easy to add numbers to him...

He's probably tied to a few prison murders, at best, but considering the difficulty of getting away with jail murders as well as the amount of time he spent on 23 and 1 lockdown, it's impossible for him to have done a lot of killing inside...
Not trying to split hairs no way would a prison murder would be a "red ball" or "high profile" case but absolutely someone saw something or heard something and would tell if they could get some time shaved off their sentences,

That being said if more than one homicide happens they'd start shipping people to Florence so everything outside of homicide is somewhat easy to get away with they could freeze a gang war by removing the shot callers

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not trying to split hairs no way would a prison murder would be a "red ball" or "high profile" case but absolutely someone saw something or heard something and would tell if they could get some time shaved off their sentences,

That being said if more than one homicide happens they'd start shipping people to Florence so everything outside of homicide is somewhat easy to get away with they could freeze a gang war by removing the shot callers
I don't understand what you're saying. Have you ever been to prison? It doesn't sound like you know how prison works...