Ray Rice elevator video finally released

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean nice shyt and he put in work and all that but this don't got nothing on when my Nikka
14ad85e.jpg
gave a female the #3Hunna Hit Combo

This supposed to make him look tough or something? I am not getting it... hitting a girl with a 10pc is stupid as hell

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Omg :to: he didn't have to do that.
These men have got to stop abusing these women :damn:
So did you not see her hit him first before they got into the elevator then again once they were inside? After catching a little jab in retaliation she then rushes dude so he stole off. Sure he could've been the "bigger" person and just let her get away with her little licks but that's the chance a person takes instigating a physical confrontation with someone who has a physical advantage.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So did you not see her hit him first before they got into the elevator then again once they were inside? After catching a little jab in retaliation she then rushes dude so he stole off. Sure he could've been the "bigger" person and just let her get away with her little licks but that's the chance a person takes instigating a physical confrontation with someone who has a physical advantage.

Man shut the fukk up. He spit on her and she came at him. he hit her twice.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a damn, he was a fool for not controlling himself. She was still wrong for hitting him, but the physical advantage got him in trouble. She didn't deserve to be laid out like that :damn:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a damn, he was a fool for not controlling himself. She was still wrong for hitting him, but the physical advantage got him in trouble. She didn't deserve to be laid out like that :damn:
I would of put in a headlock till you yell out uncle

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. He spit on her and she came at him. he hit her twice.
Real talk I'm scared for my future female seed. I'm going to keep her locked up. Like nikkas really justifying what he did in this video??

Like you need to KO a woman twice like that who has no weapon?? Like another nikka his size was coming at him??

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They both lost control of themselves and she seems to have "started it" but why do you put more blame on him?