Ray Rice elevator video finally released

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Peace fam, you make a great point but I don't think it was all about money, because she could have easily left him and lived off the child support from the kid she has with him. Also, most domestic violence victims usually stay with their abuser since they have a pimp like mind control over them. I have two lady friends that I grew up with that won't leave their abusers and the men they are with are broke as hell :snoop:. So I personally think it's either a mind control self esteem thing, or she could be one of those females that like thugged out abusive men :manny:. But great point overall and I agree the NFL dropped the ball on this one.

I agree and have witnessed it myself as well, but in this case with it caught on camera for others to see typically this opens up peoples eyes. The public humiliation is worse for these people then the actual physical/mental abuse. Plus there is a huge difference between child support with fighting in court and getting lawyered up vs a millionaire (that's when skeletons start popping out your closet) and sticking around to just keep spending that money as it comes in and living the lifestyle not worrying about a monthly check coming in.

To sum it up, if she married him shortly after this happened, we all know neither of their heads are in the right place.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, he must have heard the bell ring as she walked towards him, cause he had visions of Knockout Kings.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is he a Solange fan? :dwillhuh:

images
VS
images

"See me with them hands 2014"

Mashed Potatah in Da Elevatah. This is a money fight waiting to happen. Somebody call the mouth of the south
images
and lets get these two boxing in a box.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She has a kid with him

That chils support woukd be good enough.

I have no sympathy she married him, like many women out there taking back cheaters, abusers, nikkas who Gave em HIV

While good loyal faithful non abusive men gotta jerk off to get a nut.

Ray Rice is a pos, but his wife is a loser as well.

Money is a powerful thing man, she literally took the hit for a life of not working. I had my opinion of this whole thing before the video and it was that he should at least get 6-8 games from the video they showed of him dragging her out like a caveman. But after seeing this full video? Damn...

Either way the NFL slipped up, Josh Morgan gets 16 games for weed, Rice gets 2 games for this?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So she backhanded his ass... Twice:ohhh:

They grimey as fukk waiting for the football season to start just to release this...

But gotdamn bruh:huhldup:

She hit her head on the rail too.. She could've been killed actually

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both parties are sick in the head in my opinion.I would only say,I have no idea if she has any children or if she plans to with this woman beater, but in my view it is extremely selfish of her to allow children to live in a household with at least one person who is violent. If she wants to be someones punching bag for money that is one thing, she probably isn't the first or the last, but it is so wrong to allow children into this situation. Pity we can't sterilise them both.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Michael "Simp" Smith was talking on Numbers Never Lie. Said Ray Rice should be released from the team immediately. :what:. I mean Ray Rice fukked up....but they already handed him out his punishment:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok maybe it wasn't 2 backhands... But I'm on Facebook and people are legit ignoring the back hand she gave him outside the elevator... In public and most likely around people

I thouht she gave him another one inside too but the video is choppy. That's when he stuck her the first time and backed away..

Again, not defending him punching her like a grown man, but a backhand is disrespectful as fukk... Especially in front of people. I rather be punched than backhanded