Ray Rice elevator video finally released

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can't front, when I first read what happened I'm thinking she tried to pull a Solange' on him and he defended himself. Stephen A. Smith was 100% correct in what he said. But then when I saw what Ray Rice really did, If I had a $40 Million dollar contract on the line it wouldn't have been too much she could have done to me for me to hit her and possibly get sued, lose my job, or maybe my career. I would have made sure that hitting me would be the biggest mistake she would have made without laying a hand on her. That's just too much money at stake to lose it like that. Hell, he's been hit harder than that at work. Man, sometimes you just go to swallow your pride and take that L. Now in one day he has lost his livelihood. The only thing I can think that he can do for money is play in the CFL. But hell, he should have just been smarter than that. Just imagine if he didn't hit her back. He would have played in his 1st game this season, he may or may not have still been with her and the NFL wouldn't have made an example out of him. You just got to pick and choose your battles. I'm not blaming either one of them but in the end you just shouldn't put your hands on nobody.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
"I dun alot of shyt jus to live dis lifestyyyle"

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
That's foul, he didn't have to do her like that man.

Who provoked first?

So she married him after all this?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't think that was the first time he hit her, or any woman for that matter. Dude seems far too collected for his fiancee to be lying motionless on the ground. Not to mention how he dragged her out of the elevator.

Cotdamn.
yup
something real cold bout that boy

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
BxFwfOIIEAAELgj.jpg