Ray Rice elevator video finally released

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Let me ask ya'll this question though...If a female approaches you with a steel pole....How will you react?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I was wondering like "isnt this the guy who drug his 'drunk' fiancee out the elevator?"
Aint this like a year old? Smfh. This dumb ho should've been at the lawyers the next day

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I really felt for the girl watching this video.... When she came to she was just slumped over trying to figure out what's what..... it took damn near 3 minutes for someone to come comfort her and encourage her to her senses....

Then she marries the dude damn near right after.... I have no words for this mess....

I just hope going broke doesn't make Ray release more violence on the woman.... blaming her for being broke...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't give a damn, he was a fool for not controlling himself. She was still wrong for hitting him, but the physical advantage got him in trouble. She didn't deserve to be laid out like that :damn:
Yea he did spit on her 1st so this is all on him. I stand corrected. He's been cut from the team and rightfully so.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They both lost control of themselves and she seems to have "started it" but why do you put more blame on him?
I blame them both, but I will always have a slight bias because SHE ended up on the floor before she even got a hit in. :ld:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Well I think that she had every right to retaliate against dude after he spat on her. That's the ultimate insult. No condoning that.
He was humiliating her and basically daring her to do something. She is smaller than him and he knew he had the advantage, his actions were specifically meant to belittle her, it's fukking disgusting

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He was humiliating her and basically daring her to do something. She is smaller than him and he knew he had the advantage, his were specifically meant to belittle, it's fukking disgusting
After getting more clarity on that video that's exactly what it looks like. He spit on her first she swats back at him then I assume he does it again in the elevator. I admit that I was wrong in my initial assessment. I don't condone sucker shyt at all.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
After getting more clarity on that video that's exactly what it looks like. He spit on her first she swats back at him then I assume he does it again in the elevator. I admit that I was wrong in my initial assessment. I don't condone sucker shyt at all.
He does spit on her again
He was goading her into a fight that he knew he would win, he escalated it, he wanted her to cower before him. Her weak swipes were simply to save face, she had no intention to harm him, it's so obvious. No man should treat the one he is supposed to love and protect that way. I fukking hate bullies, they are weak as baby thighs