Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
sad to see all the hate. This is one of my goat shows. This season has been awful but its about to pick up now. Seasons 1-3 are phenomenal

yeah, I agree with this. they were giving us non-stop piff every episode for the first three seasons. especially the fukkery with those armenians :ooh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That thot from banshee gets naked and has sex in every show I've seen her in, what a horrible ugly actress

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Depressing ass episode. It's jarring to me whenever I see a character that's as bad ass as Ray cry like that. Ray had good intentions trying to keep Abby alive but she was ready to go. I hope I never have to be in a similar situation ever in my life. Probably why I don't do relationships.
Yeah, that episode was overall sad and extremely fukked up watching it play out (even though we already knew what was bout to happen) but the acting in the episode was excellent, when Ray started fighting everybody that scene was GOAT level shyt low key, it really helped the viewer see just how fukked up they are as a family, they all love the hell out of each other and will ride or die for each other, but they don't really like one another lol.

One thing Mickey did right FOR SURE was raise a family who is loyal to each other, it's a very dope aspect to the show.

We are finally bout to get to the fukkery though, lots of outside shyt brewing that will impact the rest of the season, and my nikka Derwin had the most clutch kill yet :russ:, Frank was a real hoe ass FBI nikka and Ray shoulda been bodied dude.