Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Daryl is running neck and neck with Bunchy as the idiots of the show. But at least Daryl tried to hit a lick with that J White movie deal. Still, he went 900 steps back by killing the head of the FBI.

Dude let’s mickey slide WAYYYYYY too many times. The other brothers have no issue putting hands on Mickey. Of all of these characters, Daryl could’ve walked away from the Donovan’s with a relatively clean slate, yet he chooses to embed himself in their fukkery time and time again. His mom and step dad are living nice and his step dad even offered him a job in the film business, yet he wanted to “know” his family.

Well, the wack part about that is the whole family is damaged.
Ray - molested family protector who thinks his “fixer” role justifies his exponentially stepping over boundaries

Mickey - ex con deadbeat opportunist father, racist yet only fukks with black women; helpful and extremely destructive at the same damn time.

Conor - wigger, fake thug and probably gay

Bridget - clueless, hyper judgmental, not easy on the eyes and supremely jaded

Bunchy - moltested by a priest, super high functioning on the Austim scale and going out of his way to lose $1.2 million in cash in settlement money. Certified simp, wife is a thot and kid prolly ain’t his

Abby - a drunk Southie who played her role up until a point where she felt like she wanted to step out on her marriage just like Ray did

Terry - Shaky by Nature, failed boxer, questionable talents as a boxing coach, a simp but the only one who had better sense than to let a priest fukk him in the ass as a kid.

Looking at these variables, Daryl still had a chance to be a sheltered kid from the burbs living off mommy and step daddy.

man it's really :mindblown: when you think about it like that. why darryl wants to be family with this group of scumbags and sciopaths literally makes no sense to be honest.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
man it's really :mindblown: when you think about it like that. why darryl wants to be family with this group of scumbags and sciopaths literally makes no sense to be honest.

And the wild shyt is you KNOW his black family on his mother’s side are prolly nice people with legit things going on. Half of Mickey Donovan’s sons got fukk in the ass by a priest :deadmanny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I guess it's cause the Donovan name is known for being G's, Darryl wanted to be involved for that reason most likely. Darryl grew up in Boston I believe so he probably heard a bunch of stories about the Donovan's :yeshrug:. U can tell he likes the thug element the family brings. Ray is such a great character though, I hope Liev blows up off this shyt, im sure dude can handle a lead role in a big movie, nikka was Cotton Weary in Scream :pachaha:, Saber Tooth in Wolverine, and has played a bunch of different types of roles. He'd be a dope Batman/Bruce Wayne type of nikka or a future villan.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Would be a great ending but they re-newed for season 6. It's set in NYC
I knew I didn't hear about the show ending but the way they wrote that shyt I'm :dahell: at how they continue. I know Susan Sarandon powerful but even ray knew he couldn't get away with this shyt so how they expect to get him off? Can prolly keep the witness quiet but security cameras and shyt plus they'd know he died of a struggle. Imma be :francis: that first ep. Speaking of Susan surandon tho, how tf is this woman still bangable? :wtf: Bish must got a Lazarus put in her basement or some shyt....regarding Bridget it Would be hilarious if that kid still died :lolbron:....Bridget arc was so retarded this season. Made her unbearable. Could've made it worth it if they let a nicca see some titties during the shower scene :manny: but I knew it wouldn't happen.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I binged watched the whole season:ehh:not bad thought it was the last one

Will be interestin to see how they gon top it:ohhh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I started binge watching this show a few weeks ago and was actually shocked by how good it was and then we get to season 5. Abby was already one of my least favorite characters and I was lowkey kind of happy that in the first episode we see she passed away. Only for her storyline to dominate the whole season so far. I’m on episode 8 and between that lackluster storyline and the weird time jumps and flashbacks this feels like somebody else took over the show or something. Only thing that gives me some perspective on what timeline we are in is seeing if Terry still has the shakes or not.Hopefully the season gets better before the end, this show has been a pleasant surprise and I hope this season doesn’t ruin it.

Season 2 is probably the best season. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I started binge watching this show a few weeks ago and was actually shocked by how good it was and then we get to season 5. Abby was already one of my least favorite characters and I was lowkey kind of happy that in the first episode we she passed away. Only for her storyline to dominate the whole season so far. I’m on episode 8 and between that lackluster storyline and the weird time jumps and flashbacks this feels like somebody else took over the show or something. Only thing that gives me some perspective on what timeline we are in is seeing if Terry still has the shakes or now. Hopefully the season gets better before the end, this show has been a pleasant surprise and I hope this season doesn’t ruin it.

Season 2 is probably the best season. :yeshrug:
Yeah, it was a good show but that last season was trash.