Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm sorry , but I :pachaha: at the part where the lady at the daycare was trying to call Mickey to pickup his granddaughter but he's in the trunk of a car on the way to a shootout. While the kid's father Bunchy is in jail wondering if he's gonna serve multiple life sentences.

The situation of it all is so :mindblown: its hysterical.

The flashbacks of Abby are holding back the show at this point now.

I know Ray is going to get Bunchy's 1.5 million back, even if he can't get him out of jail this season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There showing more Abby now than ever before. Ever her ugly azz titties

jesus christ. 5 episodes in and they're still pulling this fukking abby flashback bullshyt.

the show was NEVER like this, and now it's all weird and this season is a clusterfukk.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm sorry , but I :pachaha: at the part where the lady at the daycare was trying to call Mickey to pickup his granddaughter but he's in the trunk of a car on the way to a shootout. While the kid's father Bunchy is in jail wondering if he's gonna serve multiple life sentences.

The situation of it all is so :mindblown: its hysterical.

The flashbacks of Abby are holding back the show at this point now.

I know Ray is going to get Bunchy's 1.5 million back, even if he can't get him out of jail this season.

we all know what will happen. ray will :cape: in to save mickey and bunchy like he does every season. but damn, enough with the abby shyt.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There showing more Abby now than ever before. Ever her ugly azz titties

I've already seen maggie gylennhal's t*ts two times on two episodes of "the duece". abby looks like a supermodel in comparison.

dNLIndJ.jpg
k89KwR2.jpg

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
sad to see all the hate. This is one of my goat shows. This season has been awful but its about to pick up now. Seasons 1-3 are phenomenal

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally never met a single person who watches or has ever heard of this show. I have no idea how it gets decent ratings. Is it all old people who watch this?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah the first few seasons are great

It just took a epic nosedive

Literally never met a single person who watches or has ever heard of this show. I have no idea how it gets decent ratings. Is it all old people who watch this?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Abby storyline was very hit or miss but I understand the intention. With that said the fukkery just went into overdrive. Think the season is going to finish strong.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Caught this week's ep after not watching for a while.

If they continued the trajectory from earlier seasons then by now Mickey Donovan has destroyed more Black lives than high blood pressure and the police combined. :mjpls: