Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the show is at its best when mickey is up to ish

hope now that bunchy lost that 1.2 mill that mickey and em come with some elaborate scheme to get it back

ray will get involved cuz he always protects bunchy. but we all knew it was a matter of time before dude lost that money once he got access to it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
can't lie I was willing to give this new season a try but damn, every episode feels like it's an hour & a half long :gucci:

This show is best when it is over the top fukkery and it is a little too late to bring this stuff into the show...probably gonna wait til the end of the season to watch this through if I feel it's worth my time

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was just starting to get a lil restless with the plot (I seem to be the only nikka that's a fan of Abby as a character, she is a very good actress and her character has came a long way) but I can tell that it's bout to pick up from the last episode, fukkery is on the way :blessed:. Y'all know the Donovan body count bout to pick up with a million being stolen from Bunch, I think losing Abby is gone make Ray a lot more reckless as far as killing nikkas and I'm sure the Russians will play a role later down the line this season.

Y'all nikkas shouldn't worry, y'all see the potential of each situation with each Donovan. I think Darryl will be pivotal at some point and hopefully he gets some type of win this season. fukkery is on the way.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was just starting to get a lil restless with the plot (I seem to be the only nikka that's a fan of Abby as a character, she is a very good actress and her character has came a long way) but I can tell that it's bout to pick up from the last episode, fukkery is on the way :blessed:. Y'all know the Donovan body count bout to pick up with a million being stolen from Bunch, I think losing Abby is gone make Ray a lot more reckless as far as killing nikkas and I'm sure the Russians will play a role later down the line this season.

Y'all nikkas shouldn't worry, y'all see the potential of each situation with each Donovan. I think Darryl will be pivotal at some point and hopefully he gets some type of win this season. fukkery is on the way.
The newest episode certainly was a step in the right direction as it was centered around Mickey and he started the episode smacking the shyt out of an agent. :laff:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this season is really confusing me. why is ray trying to make it look like that broad natalie is missing?

why don't they want to tell the studio they found her? I knew micky wasn't gonna kill avi. and speaking of avi, why isn't he working with ray and lena this season?