Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks they killed off Abby. But at least they were wise enough not to kill off Mick. He's the heart and soul of the show. Without his complex relationship with Ray and his sons, this show wouldn't survive. Plus the fukkery he brings :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i know u complaining ass niccas happy about the abby death. Mufukkas would complain every episode for four straight seasons about her :smh:.....me personally im shocked and u can see how badly the fam has taken it. A lot of questions this ep about her death. Especially with that "you know what kid" line the daughter said
man, susan sarandon looks great for a 70 year old. :whew:
her and helen mirren need to give these other white actresses aging tips or something cuz susan lowkey look better than some of these chicks half her age. shyt even less than half cuz she got the titty meats :takedat:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Looks like they aren't gonna show what happened to Abby for a while. I thought the cancer would get her.

Looks like Mickey and Ray are on decent terms this season.

I'm guessing some of rays demons will haunt him without his kids and wife around.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Holy shyt brehs, what a season opener.

Out of everything I watched that came on Sunday, this was the best bit of TV. JUst amazing writing, direction, acting, etc.

I didnt like Abby's accent, but her acting was great because she annoyed me. Liev Schreiber's performance last night tho. :wow:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I couldnt remember how the last season ended but I was thrown off with the Abby being dead shyt

I'm guessing she killed herself or someone in the family did?

Either way looking forward to seeing more, Ray is going to Therapy maybe that will help him get through shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw if thats me driving ill just press hte brakes if it happens ot late and i hit you shrugs

shouldnt be all up in the road