Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Raw keeps getting better and better :wow:

Loving the return of CM gawd. The guy is cocky as **** but no one can deny he is the best!

Mizzark's performance was worldy, had me fooled with them tears. World's strongest man is also WWE's strongest actor :wow: He deserves that WWE title run!

Daniel Bryan still bossing it aswell, excited to see where they go with him.

Also intrigued with this McMahon power storyline at the moment. And GOAT RVD is returning :blessed:

WWE picking up :wow:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Found a few more Katie Thick photos. Not the greatest but enjoy brehs:

kaitlyn-nipple-slip-5.jpg

kaitlyn-nipple-slip-4.jpg

kaitlyn-nipple-slip-2.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Still funny how Cole/JBL/King are suddenly :dead: during the final segment. Where's Ross when you need him to hype it up even more as it goes to credits :damn:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Still funny how Cole/JBL/King are suddenly :dead: during the final segment. Where's Ross when you need him to hype it up even more as it goes to credits :damn:

I absolutely hate that new way of commentating, to they are trying to hard to make me believe something everybody knows isn't real.. It takes me out of the story when they do that..

Geek

Pro
Daps
What the hell?! I leave for work almost in tears because of Marks retirement promo, and then I wake up and see a screenshot a laid out Cena.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm watching Raw again and i'm just baffled over this whole AJ/Stephanie promo:

1. It's hard to believe that this is the first time AJ has won the title, seems like she won it before and I don't know why that is?

2. Kaitlyn's acting is horrible... and why is she so tramatized? Ok you didn't even knew who your secret admire was and when you found out it was Big E you really wasn't accepting of it... so why are you so butt-hurt over it?

3. Why did Stephanie shyt all over the babyface and heel divas? Is Stephanie supposed to be not liked by anyone?

4. So AJ still mad that she gave up the puss to multiple guys but they supposingly didn't want her? I remember D-Bry was trying to wife that and she left that nikka, Cena was going to fight for her job but she told him not to, Kane told that bytch outright that I'm not the one for you no games were played, and Punk... well Punk was Punk.

I know it's not supposed to be good, but is it not supposed to make sense as well?

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I absolutely hate that new way of commentating, to they are trying to hard to make me believe something everybody knows isn't real.. It takes me out of the story when they do that..
Co-sign, shyt is wack. I remember J.R. used to be yelling till the show cut off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

1. It's hard to believe that this is the first time AJ has won the title, seems like she won it before and I don't know why that is?

2. Kaitlyn's acting is horrible... and why is she so tramatized? Ok you didn't even knew who your secret admire was and when you found out it was Big E you really wasn't accepting of it... so why are you so butt-hurt over it?

3. Why did Stephanie shyt all over the babyface and heel divas? Is Stephanie supposed to be not liked by anyone?

4. So AJ still mad that she gave up the puss to multiple guys but they supposingly didn't want her? I remember D-Bry was trying to wife that and she left that nikka, Cena was going to fight for her job but she told him not to, Kane told that bytch outright that I'm not the one for you no games were played, and Punk... well Punk was Punk.

I know it's not supposed to be good, but is it not supposed to make sense as well?

As far as im concerned, women should be seen and not heard. Unless its to tell you that your dinner is ready or that the royal penis has been cleaned for the day

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Co-sign, shyt is wack. I remember J.R. used to be yelling till the show cut off.

yeah Jim Ross would have been like:

"Punk is the man tonight beating Alberto Del Rio via countout.
*Brock Lesnar theme plays*
:whoo: Business is about to pick up folks, put the women and children to bed.
What's the meaning of this, is Brock gonna :shake: with Punk?
Brock got the mic starring a hole into Punk so :demonic:
*Brock F5s Punk*
:merchant:BY GAWD WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! HE BROKE PUNK IN HALF!
PUNK'S :rip: GOOD LAWD WE GONNA NEED SOME ASSISTANCE OUT HERE!:ohlawd:
WHY BROCK?! YALL SUPPOSED TO BE PAUL HEYMAN GUYS:childplease:"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

On the Raw where Cripple H is revealed as the one behind the Austin hit and run, Rikishi does the Banzai drop on Austin
"His heart, Ladies and GENTLEMAN! I SWEAR TO GOD that will stop his heart!" I laughed so hard and for so long I almost teared up..everytime I got composure, I had to think about the tone and the way he said again. Like it was LIFE or DEATH that this angle got over.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

lol, AJ still trying to play victim after screwing and screwing over :laff: all those dudes is still ridiculous but helps in making her a good heel, cause even tho her excuses are complete Bullshyt, she believes it to be true. Just her claiming Kaitlyn abandoned her when she turned on and attacked Kaitlyn multiple times.

breh you already know the answer to the bolded.