Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Could we also cut and paste the whiny and bytchy pages of anti Cena posts too? :sayword:

Look I don't have any issue with him having the belt, it was set up for Rock to give it to him and let him run with it for a while.

But you can't tell me I'm wrong. His Promo after every PPV win is a combo of "I love the atmosphere tonight" "Some of you love me and some of you hate me, but thats what makes you the best fans in the world" "This was for everyone out there who believed in me, who stuck by my side" "THE CHAMP IS HERE"

Raise belt, end promo.

Just gimme somethin else is all I'm sayin. Maybe actually talk about the match, your opponent, the battle. It's the love/hate with the fans every time. He can cut a promo, his stuff with the Rock before their first match was some of his best shyt. He just seems to go back to the well every time.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yup, they could have stretched out the internal tension a bit more easily leading into MITB.. but then again.. I guess we would have just been waiting for the big appearance by Brock anyway. Was personally hoping for a slower build, Punk playing the tween role through summer, with it culminating at Summerslam.

Regardless that ending was :whew: and I think they'll find a different way to keep it interesting going into MITB, or SS if they stretch it that long. Doubt it though as I smell some sort giant fukkery match between Vince/Heyman group/Shield vs HHH/Punk and Co. to finish off summer.

Supposedly they still waiting til summerslam for punk v Brock so not sure why it was rushed

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
there's not much they can do to make me care one way or the other about Alberto Del Rio

What's funny is,....
Add is cutting promos talking about losing the title being hurt and defenseless.
When,...
I guess wwe forgot.
This punk no-draw, who this company destroyed his draw and permeation.
By having him lose the whc to edge at mania.
Then, after that ruined him, completely.
Past the point of no return like Barrett.
Adr, brings up how we lost the title.
When duke has never won clean.
Plus, cashed in mitb.
When will this company figure out.
You need a top pedigree Mexican grappler with hof genes.
Not just a second Gen Mexican, like add.
They really need to stop trying to capitalize on the Latin crowd with mediocrity.

oh,...thank the lawd!!

Here is,.......

PUNK​

Art Barr

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly they still waiting til summerslam for punk v Brock so not sure why it was rushed

Long buildup

Brock will be there every 2weeks then the last 3 weeks before summerslam and Punk doesnt can wrestle random matches and not everynight.

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
:pryor4
nevamind! niccas i just seen da goodness dat happened tonight!
Punk Da Gawd gunna be fuedin wit lesnar:wow::lawd:
Mean Mark fooled errybody:lawd::pryor2
D-Bry gunna be in a underdog storyline! gittin ready fo dat belt:wow::ahh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

B-b-but by TSC logic, that makes him a bully. :troll:
:heh: well he attacked Del Rio injured leg to win the title in the 1st place, so he aint getting no sypmathy from me over what ADR did to him at Payback. shytty double standard writing. Ziggler did the exact same thing to Del Rio as when he was heel and the announcers cheered him on. ADR gets the better of ziggler in decisive clean fashion in an actual match and they're claiming he "stole" the title ugh :why: the hypocrisy here is wild.The shyt is lightweight cism lol.

If you replaced Ziggler with Cena or Sheamus in this exact situation everyone would be bytching.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. –Among the most controversial moments of a wild Raw in Michigan was the unexpected stoppage of the Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton contest after the submission expert suffered a “stinger” in the middle of the bout and was deemed unfit to compete by*WWE*officials, with the final decision coming from WWE COO Triple H himself.“Whether anybody likes it or not, it’s my*job*as COO of this company,” confirmed Triple H to*WWE.com. “I made the call that Daniel Bryan’s health was important and I called the match.”Bryan – currently battling a self-imposed perception that he is a “weak link” – seemed less than happy at the result on air, and in fact, he let*The Game*know exactly how he felt once he stepped backstage.“I saw Daniel face-to-face with Triple H, nose to nose, screaming at him, saying that the match should not have been stopped and he’d worked through several injuries over 13 years,” said referee John Cone, who followed Bryan into the locker room area. “Triple H fired back, saying he’s worked through torn quads, but Bryan was saying it was supposed to be the biggest match of his*career*and it was taken away from him.“I’d never seen anything like it, they almost came to blows,” elaborated Cone. “Randy stepped in and pulled Daniel Bryan back, it was the craziest thing I’d ever seen backstage.”Layla agreed: “It was probably the most intense argument I have ever seen right in front of me.” The former Divas Champion was backstage when Bryan emerged through the curtain.“Bryan beelined straight for Triple H, and the passion in his voice – [he said] ‘I have wrestled for 13 years, this was supposed to be my biggest match, my biggest accomplishment; you don’t ever stop a match without me!’”Alicia Fox, who was also backstage with several of the Divas, agreed.“I think he was just trying to state his*fact*that he’s very passionate about what he does, his job and how he handles his work in the ring and taking care of his body,” she said. “At the same time, the way Triple H saw it, he was looking out for his safety, his well-being for his future, the company, and future matches to come.”All the eyewitnesses seemed to agree the two Superstars were coming from a place of passion, not animosity.“Both Daniel Bryan and Triple H have a ton of passion, if anyone could relate to what Daniel Bryan felt it’d be Triple H,” Natalya said, “But I’d just never heard an exchange so heated like that in my life.”“I’ve never seen Daniel like that before,” Cameron said. “He was cursing, just saying he’s worked through everything … Triple H was only doing what’s right for Daniel, but Daniel is just so passionate about thisbusiness.”Veteran official Chad Patton drew a haunting parallel in his own summary of the argument: “What I did see when Daniel Bryan and Triple H went at it, for him to talk to his boss and just to the extreme he was doing it, I haven’t seen anything like it since Bret Hart and Vince McMahon.”Triple H himself confirmed the situation had been smoothed over and both parties apologized to each other, but Bryan’s status for this Friday’s SmackDown is still up in the air. While he has been reviewed by WWE doctors, his injury requires close observation and further tests will be done down the line before his scheduled bout with U.S. Champion Dean Ambrose.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hopefully,...
Everyone saw how huff Orton is inring.
Duke, can not even stay in the fray and perform well with db, of all people.
understood and filed :
Orton is huff

Art Barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Look I don't have any issue with him having the belt, it was set up for Rock to give it to him and let him run with it for a while.

But you can't tell me I'm wrong. His Promo after every PPV win is a combo of "I love the atmosphere tonight" "Some of you love me and some of you hate me, but thats what makes you the best fans in the world" "This was for everyone out there who believed in me, who stuck by my side" "THE CHAMP IS HERE"

Raise belt, end promo.

Just gimme somethin else is all I'm sayin. Maybe actually talk about the match, your opponent, the battle. It's the love/hate with the fans every time. He can cut a promo, his stuff with the Rock before their first match was some of his best shyt. He just seems to go back to the well every time.

His promos in 2012 were pretty bad..he was complaining and whining..that wasn't good. It was sissification..it was a grown crying every fukking week.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steph McMahon : if you want to be a champion,...act like one.

*hold up,....
Why did AJ NOT HIT Steph upside her talentless talent relations ass head with the title.
More burials disguised as whatever, it is the McMahon family calls their appearances.

sckraight tried to bury my, bruiser she broady, kaitlyn and my darling AJ!

Art Barr

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
His promos in 2012 were pretty bad..he was complaining and whining..that wasn't good. It was sissification..it was a grown crying every fukking week.

I liked his WM 28 Promos for the most part, he played it serious a lot which worked well with the Rock......well being the Rock. I like Cena when he plays the serious side, he cuts a better promo because he's more focused on the Promo instead of the crowd and making sure he cracks enough jokes and stares at the camera.

But that's just me :manny:

Edit: I said "serious" but you are correct he did bytch a lot. I thought it worked for him since he knew he was gonna be the bad guy at WM in Miami, and the kids are on his side no matter what, so he gave us some heel-like complaining about the Rock not being there and how the Rock couldn't beat him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Being serious=instant good promos? Lance Storm was serious but he SUCKED on the mic. He didnt say one memorable thing.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This Bryan/Orton shyt is :trash: Randy has been a douche face for three years and now you have Bryan acting like a dikk even though that's not what the fans want. They refuse to turn Orton so you have these two guys going at each other, losing heat because of terrible booking, then you shoehorn in yet ANOTHER concussion angle all in an effort to reintroduce a heel Vince McMahon.

The actual match was pretty much a longer version of the Axel/HHH BS. And after the initial outrage I see people actually try to defend this crap. :pachaha: I don't foresee this Orton/Bryan feud being very good at all. Looks like they were gonna try for another Del Rio/Ziggler angle but people are much more hesitant to boo Orton than expected......interesting.