Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lol, AJ still trying to play victim after screwing and screwing over :laff: all those dudes is still ridiculous but helps in making her a good heel, cause even tho her excuses are complete Bullshyt, she believes it to be true. Just her claiming Kaitlyn abandoned her when she turned on and attacked Kaitlyn multiple times.

breh you already know the answer to the bolded.

:sadcam:I do know the answer to the bolded... but for some reason I still react like :what::wtf: when I see it.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yeah Jim Ross would have been like:

"Punk is the man tonight beating Alberto Del Rio via countout.
*Brock Lesnar theme plays*
:whoo: Business is about to pick up folks, put the women and children to bed.
What's the meaning of this, is Brock gonna :shake: with Punk?
Brock got the mic starring a hole into Punk so :demonic:
*Brock F5s Punk*
:merchant:BY GAWD WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! HE BROKE PUNK IN HALF!
PUNK'S :rip: GOOD LAWD WE GONNA NEED SOME ASSISTANCE OUT HERE!:ohlawd:
WHY BROCK?! YALL SUPPOSED TO BE PAUL HEYMAN GUYS:childplease:"

:stylin:

I wonder if JR would be willing to do an overlay of these Raw clips where something big happens and Cole/King are suddenly mimes. Ima tweet him to do the above for us :myman:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
so sheamus was finally pinned this year but it took two mid-carders in a handicap match :heh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mokmf1J1fv1rxqftbo1_500.jpg

:myman:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I'm thinking that weird ending to d-bry/rko match was due to them expecting the fans to vote for 2/3 falls match ? :yeshrug: also could explain how regal got on raw in a filler match :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all are giving passes to a lot of crappy shyt. That AJ/Steph segment was a WOAT candidate. AJ has no heat, no mic skills and no charisma. Kaityln sucks. That segment was however much it took too long. 'Scust.

Cesaro has no heat left. None. Neither does Coulter. Maybe they can claw their way back into relevancy but it was crazy you all were in here marking out :gladbron: while the rest of the audience was :wtb:

Adding a concusssion aspect to Bryan/Orton. :snoop:

Didn't the Shield beat up Vince McMahon before, or at least threaten him? :wtf:

Why does Brad Maddox have a job? :leostare:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
On the Raw where Cripple H is revealed as the one behind the Austin hit and run, Rikishi does the Banzai drop on Austin
"His heart, Ladies and GENTLEMAN! I SWEAR TO GOD that will stop his heart!" I laughed so hard and for so long I almost teared up..everytime I got composure, I had to think about the tone and the way he said again. Like it was LIFE or DEATH that this angle got over.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyVRgBSSis#t=5659s"]WWF Raw 11/6/00 - YouTube[/ame]

:laff: at JR and Triple H's horrible punches when he had that black glove on

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

anybody else think that dude in the crowd looked like 2 pac? HES LIVIN! ....oh yeah anyone see if her titty did come out when she attacked aj? :jawalrus:

Man DBRY is 2 for 2 with Classic matches on Raw, last week was that grueling submission for submission match with Rollins, this week it was a pretty standard NO DQ match without them having to pick out a ladder, a table or a chair, kind of felt like those old school streetfights youd see back in the day like patterson vs. sgt. slaughter

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They would put on the best show of the year the night I decide to not watch and finish the last of us. That Henry/Cena segment was probably the best since Punks pipebomb. Really good shyt. Looks like bryan will feud with orton before cena. But fukk all that, where kaitlyn tit pics at?:birdman:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So now that punk is rocking the wolverine stache is he now "the best there is at what he does"?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Y'all are giving passes to a lot of crappy shyt. That AJ/Steph segment was a WOAT candidate. AJ has no heat, no mic skills and no charisma. Kaityln sucks. That segment was however much it took too long. 'Scust.

I just watched this segment. :MiSu::snoop:

Stephanie is complete garbage. COMPLETE GARBAGE. At least Vince and Hunter (yes, even Hunter) have vast reserves of charisma and promo ability to make their burials and awful segments tolerable at times. Stephanie has none of that. Awful, screechy promo, no charisma, less skill at acting. And then she goes out and buries the entire Divas roster, face and heel.

They need to stop having AJ do long promos. They inevitably start out good, then go longer than they should and become borderline torturous. She's probably the best character they've got out of the women, but the way they are positioning her is doing her no favors in my eyes. Also, she's overplaying her character. That head tilt and vacant eyes is becoming less a good personality quirk and more completely annoying every time I see it.

All the other Divas are irrelevant, unfortunately.

I have no idea how WWE could put on the best segment of the year (Henry's fake retirement) and the worst segment of the year (this shyt) on the same damn show. :mindblown: Mindboggling.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Cesaro has no heat left. None. Neither does Coulter. Maybe they can claw their way back into relevancy but it was crazy you all were in here marking out :gladbron: while the rest of the audience was :wtb:

Adding a concusssion aspect to Bryan/Orton. :snoop:

Didn't the Shield beat up Vince McMahon before, or at least threaten him? :wtf:

Why does Brad Maddox have a job? :leostare:

That AJ/Kaitlyn shyt was :huhldup: in terms mic skills and what not. Watching Steph on her HHH shyt was :pachaha: though.

Cesaro has no heat unfortunately :yeshrug: Sucks but whatever!!

The concussion angle is :aicmon: but the match was solid nevertheless.

I'm pretty sure Shield has not beaten Vince before.

Brad Maddox :smh:...no words to describe that motherfukker.