Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That AJ/Kaitlyn shyt was :huhldup: in terms mic skills and what not. Watching Steph on her HHH shyt was :pachaha: though.

Cesaro has no heat unfortunately :yeshrug: Sucks but whatever!!

The concussion angle is :aicmon: but the match was solid nevertheless.

I'm pretty sure Shield has not beaten Vince before.

Brad Maddox :smh:...no words to describe that motherfukker.

Of course he doesn't have any heat..he's been coming out yodeling and getting beat in 3 minutes. What do you expect? That's what burying does to someone..we don't just say that word for amusement. It fukks up careers...

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are giving passes to a lot of crappy shyt. That AJ/Steph segment was a WOAT candidate. AJ has no heat, no mic skills and no charisma. Kaityln sucks. That segment was however much it took too long. 'Scust.

Cesaro has no heat left. None. Neither does Coulter. Maybe they can claw their way back into relevancy but it was crazy you all were in here marking out :gladbron: while the rest of the audience was :wtb:

Adding a concusssion aspect to Bryan/Orton. :snoop:

Didn't the Shield beat up Vince McMahon before, or at least threaten him? :wtf:

Why does Brad Maddox have a job? :leostare:

Excellent points, excellent points.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
AJ is not gonna get heat every week..people want to cheer for her. Promo wasn't bad. She owned the shyt out of Stephanie..Stephanie and her fukking grizzly ass voice tone and flat ass ways fukked everything up as usual.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Of course he doesn't have any heat..he's been coming out yodeling and getting beat in 3 minutes. What do you expect? That's what burying does to someone..we don't just say that word for amusement. It fukks up careers...

Yeah, hopefully now that he is with Zeb he won't be floundering any longer.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Henry sold the fukk outta the retirement segment before the swerve

Btw, what the fukk was the point of Stephanie being out for the divas segment? Especially shytting on Kaitlyn for no reason at all :laugh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Outside of the CLASSIC Mark Henry troll retirement speech and Brock/Punk being green lit, I don't get why this show is getting so much universal praise online. I liked last week's show was better tbh.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Raw again and i'm just baffled over this whole AJ/Stephanie promo:

1. It's hard to believe that this is the first time AJ has won the title, seems like she won it before and I don't know why that is?

AGAIN? :why:

I could've sworn AJ had the belt before too. Did she steal it from somebody at one point or something?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Outside of the CLASSIC Mark Henry troll retirement speech and Brock/Punk being green lit, I don't get why this show is getting so much universal praise online. I liked last week's show was better tbh.

Punk and Heyman seperated
Del Rio did a logical heel turn promo
Christian return
Vickie put in a weird spot by the power figures
AJ ETHERING Stephanie
Kaitlyn getting YOU TAPPED OUT chants
Lesnar slapping around Punk
Bryan getting promoted all show and even getting hyped during the main event
Cesaro is getting pushed again
Sheamus FINALLY lost on television again
Bryan declaring his WWE championship aspirations
Henry having a promo of the year nominee/segment/swerve

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I'm i The only one who thought that the ending between Punk and brock looked like Wolverine and Sabretooth?
wolverine_vs_sabretoothjimlee.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

This is a very weird opinion to me. Del Rio/Zigler confrontation, Punk/Lesnar set up, Punk/Heyman breakup set up, some time being put into the Diva's division(didn't think the promo was that bad honestly), Mark Henry's amazing promo, Orton/D-Bry...

I honestly don't even remember what happened last week? Is that the one that ended with Ryback and Cena being held back by lumberjacks? :russ: