taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Rock vs. Reign the main event for 41. Cody vs. Rock will probably have to happen at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. I prefer it to happen at SS, because Rumble is so bloated with two hour long Rumble matches..

I honestly can't wait for Rumble to be a two night even so we can have an actual undercard again.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You don't appreciate it til you sit at a show.

Funny enough RAW was more chaotic than when I went to Summerslam.
There was a point at the end where Jacob lowered his ☝️ and Solo and the crew told him to keep it up. It made air too. I know WWE cut their YT recap just before it.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
0fIySWN.png

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
The distance covered :damn:

the camera angle they used was dope bc i was thinking that shyt looked too far away

it seem like it’s been the cool thing to throw Solo under the bus but his character work been dope & that maniac laugh when they had him cornered was a nice touch..his in ring phycology is underrated too, he really the last of a dying bread dude been in kayfabe for like 2 yrs now lol

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else getting the feeling that Solo is in over his head??? :patrice:

Like, he went out and recruited the three mfs who are such loose cannons that even Roman ain’t want no parts of them in the bloodline (in kayfabe), and he thinks he’ll be able to get them to fall in line with him.

Not to mention his approach being violence first rather than the subtleties that Roman wound up learning through experience/actually listening to His Wiseman & The Elders. Solo is going about this all wrong, and I genuinely think down the line that Jacob is gonna end up getting him up out of here once their 4th gets hired on.

… Anyway, I’m actually able to watch this shyt with y’all live now with my new gig taken care of and I had some thoughts to get off. :myman:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
One of the best shows of HHH's tenure. Feels like things are starting to ramp up like he's wanted.