Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

Daps
i'm confused with the bryan mitb rumor though, I guess they axed it and want him to stay face? or atleast still summerslam?

when orton came to helped him I thought he was going to rko him smh, that match had heel orton written all over it.

Dude dirtsheets are just that

Dirtsheets.

They're a toss up, there is just as much complete bullshyt as there is real news in them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That was a newsworthy show...Henry was perfect, Heyman and Punk are separating, Lesnar/Punk is set up, Bryan's story is important because it was mentioned during the main event, Christian is back, Ziggler actually popped up, Del Rio was right, Cesaro is getting pushed again, AJ vs all the female wrestlers.

Overall..very good post PPV Raw.

Daps
Orton/Bryan was perfectly executed. Felt real

I said it earlier in the thread, I knew it was a work because DB doesn't show injury/pain and he's been through much worse.

But he sold the fukk out of that shyt, but the real key is Orton or the ref at one point said "What the fukk is going on?" and Orton also did a good job of hesitating and making it look like he was whispering to Bryan when he had his feet on the ropes for the DDT.

Bryan sold the limp arm magnificently, job well done by everybody.

Daps
That was a newsworthy show...Henry was perfect, Heyman and Punk are separating, Lesnar/Punk is set up, Bryan's story is important because it was mentioned during the main event, Christian is back, Ziggler actually popped up, Del Rio was right, Cesaro is getting pushed again, AJ vs all the female wrestlers.

Overall..very good post PPV Raw.

Yeah it felt like t hey got a lot accomplished in one episode, as opposed to the usual feeling of t hem treading water for 3 hours

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Where do you guys think they're going with the Orton/Bryan feud and what was the point of Bryan's injury?

I thought Bryan's injury was the perfect time for Orton to heel it up, and instead he checks up on him to make sure he's okay :why:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_mokjdtdBVh1r8r71do1_500.png

:lolbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think they rushed brock/punk

they should've kept paul with punk, but punk gets mad because paul starts giving axel all the attention and paul could've been like he beat hhh 3 times, you've never beaten hhh, plus he's got a title and you dont

then finally when it boils over paul puts the hit out on punk and has brock beat his ass,thats what i wouldve done

still think itll be good but its rushed

Yup, they could have stretched out the internal tension a bit more easily leading into MITB.. but then again.. I guess we would have just been waiting for the big appearance by Brock anyway. Was personally hoping for a slower build, Punk playing the tween role through summer, with it culminating at Summerslam.

Regardless that ending was :whew: and I think they'll find a different way to keep it interesting going into MITB, or SS if they stretch it that long. Doubt it though as I smell some sort giant fukkery match between Vince/Heyman group/Shield vs HHH/Punk and Co. to finish off summer.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They could tape this promo, and re-run it after every Cena PPV win and no one would ever know the difference. He's got nothing else after a win, this is the only Promo he's got.

Could we also cut and paste the whiny and bytchy pages of anti Cena posts too? :sayword: