Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I think they rushed brock/punk

they should've kept paul with punk, but punk gets mad because paul starts giving axel all the attention and paul could've been like he beat hhh 3 times, you've never beaten hhh, plus he's got a title and you dont

then finally when it boils over paul puts the hit out on punk and has brock beat his ass,thats what i wouldve done

still think itll be good but its rushed

Daps
Brock is such :lawd: a$$hole Badguy

I love the idea of this fukking monster a$$hole who thinks so highly of his friend that he'll beat the shyt out of someone if he perceives so much as an ounce of disrespect towards him. We should be so lucky to have a friend like Brock :wow:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
i'm confused with the bryan mitb rumor though, I guess they axed it and want him to stay face? or atleast still summerslam?

when orton came to helped him I thought he was going to rko him smh, that match had heel orton written all over it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i'm confused with the bryan mitb rumor though, I guess they axed it and want him to stay face? or atleast still summerslam?

when orton came to helped him I thought he was going to rko him smh, that match had heel orton written all over it.

Looks like they wanna do Bryan vs Orton but dont know who to turn:snoop:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Raw was enjoyable. I have to be honest though, I didn't care for the way the Orton/Bryan match ended. I know so many have been wanting Orton to turn heel and while I have not made it a secret that he is not a favorite of mine, that would have been better than the 'good sportsmanship' ish.

The Stephanie/AJ/Kaitlyn segment was bad on every level. :trash:

On a more positive note, this Raw was stacked with good moments:

Christian returning, though his win was at the expense of Wade (yeah, I'm a fan..deal).

D-Bry alluding to what his main goal is- becoming champion again. Team D.B.

Some direction being taken with Cesaro.

Punk vs Brock getting that green-light.

Then there was the great moment that really helped to elevate this Raw:

Mark letting everyone know, what he do. :lift:

Overall: B

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree to an extent, but he does a good job rallying crowds in match which is an important and oft overlooked skillset for faces.

I know one guy who does that well.

:takedatrko:
:usure: Wack ass half a heel
So Ziggler, the face, is going to attack Del Rio, the heel, after a hard fought match? :what:

Faces acting like heels again. :smh:

Well he's justified after rio tried to end his life last night