Rate This City: Day 13 - Pittsburgh

Rate: Pittsburgh

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yes. By score. As long as New York City is at the top of the list since we’re in first place. Thank you.

City of Angels in second place, we'll take it lol...

I think the vast majority of Americans, regardless of race, agree that NY and LA are the top two cities in the US. That's been my experience traveling this country coast to coast, though if course I'm biased, I'll take LA over NY hahaha...

Now all we need is some Virginia cities and Sacramento on these threads to complete my cypher lol...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gave it a 4/10 and I live here.

Very scenic at night and in autumn when the trees change color. But then for half the year the sky is completely grey.

Too many damn hills, I've always hated all of the hills.

Yeah Pittsburgh is noticeably segregated.
Lotta black folk here got it rough and are getting push further out. So no surprise the black pop is decreasing. Most of my fam is here though.

Most of the whites here are working class. Their asses are getting pushed out too and getting ate up by heroin(take the 88Penn at 6-7am on a Sat, a shytload of em always get on):skip:

Primanti Bros is alright. Definitely wouldn't hype it up. We got Peppis, but I only ever get one thing from there. Whole lotta pizza places, but all of that tends to taste the same after awhile.
We got Burgatory and BRGR is you like custom burgers.
There's Milk Shake Factory :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
City of Angels in second place, we'll take it lol...

I think the vast majority of Americans, regardless of race, agree that NY and LA are the top two cities in the US. That's been my experience traveling this country coast to coast, though if course I'm biased, I'll take LA over NY hahaha...

Now all we need is some Virginia cities and Sacramento on these threads to complete my cypher lol...

that’s why the rivalry is strong as fukk.

All though Chicago seems to have a personal rivalry with NY

:hubie:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Ive lived here for a year now.
It’s aight
It’s a lot more scenic than I expected, very green
Dating life is trash, women are not great looking imo
People are extremely nice and helpful