This chick ain't all that to me

She looks like one of them white broads u see on Saturday night live lol
cause she IS one of them white broads you see on saturday night live :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You nikkaz are straight retards. She had more rights to Black music when she was swimming in her daddy's nuts than any of you assclowns put together.

She had sleepovers at Michael Jackson's house

So, being in the Black Student Association at Harvard, becoming good friends with 2pac, singing on 2pac records and being on Chappelle Show is "distancing herself from anything Black":beli:?

The heifer starred in "Death of a Dynasty" with Jay and Dame for chrissakes.:mindblown:

The broad's won NAACP awards for chrissakes

You nikkaz, man:heh:
I was ignorant my bad. Still looks white as hell

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You bringing up pink proves youre grasping for straws. Laface basically tried to make her an R&B act. She even said "there you go" wasn't true to what she wanted to be (I personally think it was better than anything she put out afterwards tho :manny:). She always wanted to be a pop singer.

Also, pink isn't biracial so I don't know why you even put her in the same convo as rashida.

Also I guess she was pandering to the Black crowd when she did chappelles show huh? Swear to gawd y'all nikkas be reaching to question someone's blackness. She's mixed!!

So her dating Treach & other Black rappers is a reach? She was hanging with Lil Kim & putting on her "Blackcent" in interviews & videos during that time. Maybe you don't remember her behavior back then but I do.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you come across like a c00n with no sense of self worth, self respect and are extremely insecure..

That bytch looks Icelandic and emits the funk of wet Labrador :camby:

You want to talk about self-respect. Let's talk about how you're judging someone based on how they loook. We all know that that is a trait of racist whie people with no sense of self worth self respect and are insecure. You're on a message board looking for validation because you're not secure enough in your Blackness to see beyond the color of someone's skin despite the fact that you know who her relatives are. You're on here praising her sister while disrespecting her.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brady was a hot name, no not a-list like will smith, but a-list like simon cowell - dude was in demand with a certain crowd for quite a few years, he entertained nothing "black" until the 2010's (outside of chappelle) when he completely fell off

as for what she stands to gain, one sounds like you don't value black folks very much, i see why you're caping for her :mjpls: but who knows what her motive is, darius rucker did the same thing years back for whatever reason

The Chappelle Show blew Wayne Brady up. After that he got a gig hosting some game show and since then he's been asked to host awards shows which include the BET Honors. You're making up information just to back up your unfounded claims. :laff: at Wayne Brady being an A-Lister in Hollywood.

I'm not the one that's devaluing Blacks. If anything it's people who get online and ridicule someone for how they look because they seek to put all Black people or people who are mixe into one box. Seeking to put Black people in a box that fits their skewed opinion of what Black people should be.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not & no one that's echoed what's been said has pulled that out of their ass. She HAS distanced herself from anything Black. That's not even disputable. Look at the roles she plays, love interests on shows & in real life, & her interviews. Her father did absolutely nothing in educating her about Black culture. That's on record along with her white family favoring her over her sister because she looks more white. She's even tried to justify her behavior by saying she wasn't accepted by Blacks & that's why she gravitated towards whites which is a cop out.

There's proof in this thread that she hasn't distanced herself from everything Black. Did she distance herself from her father? Has she not played the wife of Tracy Morgan in a movie? Was she not on the Chappelle Show? Did she not star in Boston Public alongside Chi McBride, Loretta Devine, and Sharon Leal?